Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Player wanting to claim: Beckiebabii

Current Owner of claim: SparkyYes

XYZ Location of claim: -2975.67 / 64 / -5824.90

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Player has been inactive for 2 months an i like their build.

Screenshot of land:
Player wanted to claim: Steamedbread

Current Owner: Hayden775

XYZ of the location: in the picture

Reason for claiming: I want this claim for a base I need and this land seems to be a nice spot
Player want claim: Steamedbread

Current Owner:juanterminator5

XYZ: In picture

I can't seem to find their Enjin page and I I've searched everywhere

EDIT: Reason is I think it's a cool place to be in and I want to fix the redstones
Player Wanting to claim: Steamedbread

Current Owner: crapricot

XYZ: Included in picture

Reason: I like the place and it's on a perfect location, I like the nature and such places.
Player wanting to claim: DrQuestions

Current Owner of claim: diggermann_

XYZ Location of claim: in pic

Screenshot of land: in pic

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Dude hasnt been on for over 100 days, hasnt done anything to it and i would like to make a farm near my land.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: in pic
Player wanting to claim: Fabiltick

Current Owner of claim: FreezeKickerz

XYZ Location of claim: in pic and below

Screenshot of land: Its the underwater Domes you can see in the pic

Hi Im applying for a claim with connects on one of my borders...

ID: 5129

W:87 H:70 S:6090

and

ID: 6526

W:52 H:5 S:260

Had my claims there for a good while and freeze asked to move in i allowed and now he seems inactive.

EDIT: Just a FYI 18 days left until the decision (i think) no reply on the forum in game or well anywhere else.

EDIT#2 : Uploading a screenshot of a conversation with the owner, says i can have the claim.
Player wanting to claim: Dinocraftermax

Current Owner of claim: Madster456

XYZ Location of claim: W:68 H:69 S:4692

Screenshot of land: Sea temple... or what's left of it

ID: 1462

Reasons:

-Close to my land

-Owner has not gone on for *200+* days

-Nothing is being done with land, currently rendering it as a waste of space and claim blocks

Side note: I do not have anything from Madster allowing me to take this claim, but I do not have any forms of communications with him because I do not see them on discord, making it difficult to communicate. As for why I am submitting this without the owner's permission is due to them being on almost a year ago.

Edit: I have now sent them mail as an attempt to communicate. (screenshot provided)

Edit #2: I have been informed he is banned from discord, the forums and is muted on the server... I don't have a way to communicate with Madster
Player wanting to claim: Quiet50ul

Current Owner of claim: unclaimed build

XYZ Location of claim: -181.819 / 79 /-1234.842

Reasons:

-Close to my land as well as my brothers

-also due to the people that broke part of my build used some of my stolen resources to build on top of this build (which wasn't their build to begin with)

- also assume some of my items might be in the chests.
Player wanting to claim: rubberchicken007

Current Owner of claim: vanhalben

XYZ Location of claim: -1170 64 613 or /home rubberchicken007 landclaim

Screenshot of land: abce0d7fa8.jpg

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I want to finish the build on the claim that has not been touched by the owner in over 100 days, and to possibly give it away after finished.

e6357621bb.png

Forums contact: vanhalben isn't on the forums.
Admin Edit: Claim Granted

Player wanting to claim: Krystalin

Current Owner of claim: Sayomie555

XYZ Location of claim: 695,76,-2265

Screenshot of land: (see attachments)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Wanted control of the area since Sayomie isn't playing anymore and was totally cool with it (see attached image)

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): Used skype, proof in attachments. Doesn't work to contact him ingame or in the forums since I know he doesn't check them much ^_^

Note: We tried to do the transfer but I didn't have enough claim blocks for his area and mine. adding another attachment below...