Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Player wanting to claim: theBlaZe6

Current Owner of claim: ZombieInDisguise

XYZ Location of claim: 5438 -3252

Screenshot of land: attached file #1

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I think the build is absolutely amazing, but not finished. The owner has not been online for about 9 months now, and I think that the duty should be mine to finish this masterpiece due to the fact that my main base is close by this location.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) attached file #2
Denied. ZombieInDisguise messaged me with his intentions to resume work on that build.
Can you provide proof of that?
In your discord DMs
Player wanting to claim: Lemminjoose

Current Owner of claim: come_along_bitey

XYZ Location of claim: 9082, 64, 6906

Screenshot of land: *Attached*

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I own several large claims nearby, have a few structures/storage areas on the same island and would like to claim the entire island. .the only claim the player has on the island is the area inside the fence you see in the screenshot. I tried to find them on the forums and they're either not registered or I don't know how to find them properly, which is entirely possible.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Proof of ingame mail attached.
@1094460 wrote:
Player wanting to claim: JamesKnope

Current Owner of claim: SarcasticRavens

XYZ Location of claim: 22/66/-223

While the care bear café has never been a big name structure, nor is it a property under a major player or group of players, it is a completed structure, fully furnished, and in good standing. Out of respect for is builder, and the quality of its construction, we feel it represents a spawn city landmark that continues to add value to the area. I'm sorry James, but we're going to have to deny your claim request.
@14591034 wrote:
Player wanting to claim: LucasHarutunian

Current Owner of claim: ZakDank

XYZ Location of claim: -316.003 / 79.00000 / 245.092

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Shop which currently occupies part of the building is running out of stock on various items, many areas of the building are unfurnished, exterior landscaping is nearly non-existent, and player has been offline for over a month.

If I can obtain this land, I will keeping the existing building and improve on exterior landscaping and interior furnishing.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: In-game mail proof attached, player was not found to be registered on minetown.net.

X1Lm21O.jpg
Player wanting to claim: MyNameIsHailey

Current Owner of claim: MOcowgirl

XYZ Location of claim: 3640 3154 and 3850 3220 (they're beside each other)

Screenshot of land: Photo of Land#1 Photo of land#2

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: The claims are right beside my iron producing pit. I've been making renovations to my base and I wish to make the iron pit larger you know so I can produce more iron. The server really has a lack of iron right now.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:

In-Game Message

Message on Forums
Player wanting to claim: NootNToot/PenguinInFiji
Current Owner of claim: Up_N_Over and TSC_gaming
XYZ Location of claim: -241 -551 and -185 -525 (all the TSC and Up_N_Over claims surrounding the area)
Screenshot of land: Here
Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Current plans are to construct a nuclear power facility in the swamp and forested area around the current claim locations.
Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:
Ingame message
Couldn't find a forum account for Up_N_Over and TSC is perm banned on both the forum and server
Player wanting to claim: ECDW1642

Current Owner of claim: Yazzygirl

XYZ Location of claim: -544, 64, 1213

reason for wanting the claim: Because I need the land for a large build ( a fully automated farm). The building is not fully furnished on the first floor. The second floor isn't furnished at all AND doesn't even have a roof! The player who owns the house has not been online for 3 years and 6 months.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I sent an email Ingame to Yazzygirl proof provided in an image below. Yazzygirl was not found to be registered on minetown.net.
: 2020-11-21_16.13.02_1605993290.png
2020-11-21_15.51.09_1605992247.png