Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] King of the hill
Started by [E] Drupe

-KILLS EVERYBODY- My hill.
usez n0cl1p haax To stop deletin teh post
Turns into a zombie that explodes on death and kills everyone on the hill! MY HILL

Edit:Has Protective Invisibility Cloak that is resistant against the elements!
Smiles, Its so bright that the world burns.

MY HILL!!!!
pulls your weiner out of your buns.

My hill
Ok this is getting out of hand even if you mean something else this is breaking the rules im leaving this up until i get out of school then i am moving it to archives

Lolz, k daniel. I was referring to his avatar
I find a hill in an alternate universe and have All the bounty hunters in the world protect me and i mine the planet and create a house. I fall down the hill and get knocked out i then wake up and cant remember where i am or what i am doing here. I look around and see a tree, for some reason the tree pulls to me and i end up killing it. With the wood i decide to build a shelter because in a forest there is always bad things. I end up building a fortress and making a farm. I mine down into the earth and find coal, iron, gold, diamond, and some red dust. I make Gold armor because i am the king of the world, i make diamond tools because i can't be beat, and i make iron houses to house all the riches i can have, the coal is to light everything up. After a few years i decide to explore this world and see if i can find any signs of how i got here. I find a large hill with scary bounty hunters surrounding it, when i approach they welcome me and tell me that i have been gone a long time. I ask them who i am and were i am, it turns out that i am playing king of the hill with many other people yet they can't win because i am the only one in this alternate universe because i was dragged into here by some big force know as the Mine Experiment, I decide to name the universe MineCraft because it was the Mine Experiment and i had to craft things to survive. The world i name MineTown and i start a glorius world that splits off into many factions and cities, I decide to live the rest of my life in a small, but growing city, called Crescent. That is why it is

MY HILL!!!!!!
*Puts on Herobrine costume, sneaks outside Drupe's house. Real Herobrine comes and makes the hill MY HILL!
Installs anti herobrine device. My hill.
IM CHUCK NORRIS MY HILL SO GTFO likeaboss'