Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] King of the hill
Started by [E] Drupe

I sell Billy Maize a sham-wow so he gets off of my hill.
I send a hooker over to bite your lip, and you go to jail for beating her off of you. My hill.
I revived this thread and reclaimed the hil <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I dig underneath the hill and plant C4 all throughout a complex cave system within it and blow it to pieces, along with everyone else except me and my pet monkey mr. chimps. I rebuild a mansion on top of it. My hill.
my soul flows into mr.chimps and i posess him, I then stab you and claim the mansion as my own, that is after encasing the entire hill in a never ending wall of Nintendium...

MY HILL!!!
MY soul flows into Mr.Chimps and we have an epic fight to the soul-death. I push you off a soul-cliff into a soul-river that leads into a soul-Sarlacc. I get a space laser to remove the nintendium and I build a soul proof barrier around the hill. MY HILL.
I reincarnate as a human and use the same space laser to destroy your wall, and fight to the death, I simply giv you banana after banana and you die of potassium poisoning, so much so it destroys your soul etc and i take the hill rebuild the wall and get rid of the laser...

MY HILL!!!
I slip the hulk a 50 and he comes in and smashes your shit. I place an indestructible Anti-Moooncow forcefield around my base and I pay the hulk to be my personal bodyguard. MY HILL.
I reveal that the hill you took off me was a forgery of the real hill and cross wire your force feild that has all wiring and controls outside for some reason(?) to not allow you or the hulk, or any existance or non existance through and live happily on the REAL hill...

MY HILL!!!
I invent a time machine with spare parts around the mansion and go back in time to kill Mr.Chimps. I succeed and it rips a hole in the universe which I use to get inside your force field and me and the hulk kill you. MY HILL.