Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] King of the hill
Started by [E] Drupe

mars photoshops his rings back on. his hill.
I throw a shield that cannot be broken by any single object that exists in the physical world and kills all of you immediately, and then throw your bodies off the hill. MY HILL ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
i throw two birds at your one shield and break it. which inevitably causes a black hole in which you and the entire world are enveloped. i run off to mars and claim a new hill, since the other one doesn't exist anymore. kinda like you.
haha too bad i destroyed all the hills by setting off multiple black holes on every single other hill point possible. Except one that no one in all of the galaxies can find but me. MY HILL
I seem to have found the hill during my exploration of space and blast you into pieces with a laser. My hill.
I sit in my room playing xbox, setting black holes and portals that if you step you go into a black hole and die from such a difference of pressure

MY HILL AND YOUR ALL DEAD!
I create a new hill with godly powers. My hill.
I suicide bomb all of you and somehow survive. my hill. like a boss.
I sneak behind you and kill you with my ninja powers. Like a ninja.
Ninjas are the weakest people on the planet, so I push him off. My hill.