Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Well that was offensive
Started by Unknown User

I raised a valid point while keeping it composed and professional. A concern that it appears has a hold on a lot of people here. If anything i hope you see that its not just a couple people feel the way they do and the way to handle such things isnt to sweep it under and silence them. Threats of punishment for those that want to express their concerns is oppression. On a server that is this good i did not expect to see this. No i am not saying the mods suck. No i am not saying this server isnt the shit. I just wanted to someone to have the gonads to right some wrongs done here and to try and prevent them in the future. Standardization is what is needed. While yes i understand those that show respect get respect but where is it? Were basically being told shut up or gtfo. Not an ounce of respect in that. /lock thread isnt an answer to this issue

first thread that got locked

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2414463-in-regards-to-tpezzle-ban
THE UPRISING HAS BEGUN

On a more serious note, I agree completely.
Yeah not an uprising. That would quite easily be squashed. More of an epiphany.
From an outsider looking in... you two just look like children flailing your arms around...

Minetown as grown rapidly and has a large community... mods have to make sure there is no one being too... outrageous in the community that might offend people and disrupt the others. Even if its only 1 in every 20 people, there are alot more people on the server now than in the past so things that they let slide before probably wont now. Get over it the world keeps turning, people keep trolling and people keep stopping the trolls that cross the line...

So hey, lets do something more productive by pulling a Jallaf, start posting unrelated pics of spiderman and such
So get over that i donated to a server that at times can have oppressive and unfair rulings? And then to just deal with it and be silent when the issue is raised?
Giggle, you don't know half of what's happened. A fuckton of people have been getting unfair bans, including TP, the mods favour people when they are meant to be unbiased. And then, when we say "Nope, that's not on" We get slapped in the face with a lock.
I AM NOT ROBOT ...

I LIEK SPIDER MAN AND MYFACEWHEN .. AND RANDOM STUFF
or the mods are just being reasonably sane and trying o keep the community a friendly place by keeping out the unfriendlies? There are what.... 300 people that go through minetown each day? removing 2 or 3 members here and there isnt exactly a bad thing

Jallaf you posted without trolly pictures? I want a refund.
Banning people for suggesting an image editing program is not being reasonably sane.
It is if that wasn't the reason...