Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Correctly handling 1.0 world
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

"The idea is that the staff gives rights to a city being built, all designs and what they allow are then held within that cities walls. IF players wanted to have a city they would need support, money and ability, if not they could buy a nice area inside a city."

We basically give them rights anyway when we do town warps and regions. If we see its too close to other regions we refuse. We are moderators, not some government dictators so Its up to a town owner what standards they wish to have on their own town. You gotta let them control their own towns, we cant spend all our time monitoring towns... again more work for mods :/
dunsjohn wrote:
Barney, I'm a serious person. Also, you may call me duns for the purpose of this community (as I dislike my English name, and I dislike my birth name even more, ).

You can't warp between worlds, from how I understood it when the new world was first announced. I think you have to go through the portal. Mod/admin correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm not 100% sure on this bit, but I'm probably 70ish% sure.

Your name wouldnt have been pronounced 'john' if it were spanish. The j would have been pronounced as a h so it would be more like 'huan' when you look at the name juan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. Hopefully I am correct, spanish classes dont fail me now!

Glad you were big enough to apologise to Barney <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Theres no warp between worlds currently as we are still making it. The spawn alone is freaking huge. Then outside the walls the main dev (Aly) has something planned for them so the wilderness is very far from spawning point. I think it would take you about 30 mins to walk to the wilderness from spawn right now. If a new player logs on the server they will spawn at the new worlds spawn, there will be portals and warps to the other worlds which will include the current world.

Im not sure if buildings and cities will be moved across or not, nothing has been mentioned yet x
I hope they can be moved. I dont want to have to abandon my brand new town once everyone moves over there.
DanniDorrito wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:
Barney, I'm a serious person. Also, you may call me duns for the purpose of this community (as I dislike my English name, and I dislike my birth name even more, ).

You can't warp between worlds, from how I understood it when the new world was first announced. I think you have to go through the portal. Mod/admin correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm not 100% sure on this bit, but I'm probably 70ish% sure.

Your name wouldnt have been pronounced 'john' if it were spanish. The j would have been pronounced as a h so it would be more like 'huan' when you look at the name juan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. Hopefully I am correct, spanish classes dont fail me now!

Glad you were big enough to apologise to Barney <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Theres no warp between worlds currently as we are still making it. The spawn alone is freaking huge. Then outside the walls the main dev (Aly) has something planned for them so the wilderness is very far from spawning point. I think it would take you about 30 mins to walk to the wilderness from spawn right now. If a new player logs on the server they will spawn at the new worlds spawn, there will be portals and warps to the other worlds which will include the current world.

Im not sure if buildings and cities will be moved across or not, nothing has been mentioned yet x

You are right about the "J" having an "H" sound. However, after my grandparents died (whom were taking care of me) I was sent to America to be with my biological parents. When I came here, they did the social security bull shit and put my name as their English name. Sucks so much.

Danni, that is insulting. Saying "Glad you were big enough." You then imply that I was being immature in this thread at some point in time. Please tell me, how have I been immature? From everything I've said, I've spoken in a mature tone at all times. I always apologize if I am wrong.
the truth is that deep down inside ... everyone would love to live in the more controlled world.. looks nicer.. easier with less chaos... but then we're starting to break the boudries of physics.. no matter how much we could try it would never work.. it human nature... plus the point behind minecraft is to let you use your creativity to do what ever comes to your mind.. thats the purpose notch put behind this game..... i vote down.. sorry this is what i believe but it truly is a good idea!
dunsjohn wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

You are right about the "J" having an "H" sound. However, after my grandparents died (whom were taking care of me) I was sent to America to be with my biological parents. When I came here, they did the social security bull shit and put my name as their English name. Sucks so much.

Danni, that is insulting. Saying "Glad you were big enough." You then imply that I was being immature in this thread at some point in time. Please tell me, how have I been immature? From everything I've said, I've spoken in a mature tone at all times. I always apologize if I am wrong.

Ah I see, that does really suck. I love the name Juan, pronouncing benjamin in spanish makes me laugh as its basically 'Ben-ham-in'. Thats how I remember the pronunciation of J's xD

Was not meant to be insulting, you are taking that comment a little too seriously. It was meant to be a compliment that you have the balls to apologise when wronged, very rare players are able to do that as they are too stubborn. It was not implying anything of the sort, I dont even understand how you saw that as implying you were immature...

At least I know not to compliment you on future threads, you bite my head off lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Just be careful with over-thinking comments, ask them to explain before you tell them what you think they are implying, it would save the trouble of things like this happening as you've become insulted over nothing :S

Im not saying anything to be insulting, im the opposite lol. Im telling you to be careful for your own benefit, its clear you think a lot more about what people say. See it as constructive criticism, reading whats been said and rather than feeling offended, take it in and try and work on it. Ive done a self development course which has taught me how to do that, its very good. I can tell you more about it if your interested.