Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

1,grapefruit998 2 ,no 3. stratiegiest recon cobble donator 4. eastern standard time 5.head on close range melee
I don't really know what you're capable of in PvP grapefruit, but you're more than welcome. Does scouting missions sound like your thing?
Main Post News updated (bottom of post)
name:WreckedAsian

Currently in a faction: Knights Templar

Function you're going for: Warrior, builder and Farmer

Timezone:GMT

Favorite way to kill someone:Trap them then Pouring Lava
WreckedAsian, you're currently already in a faction which is at war with Dominion.

You will have to choose sides.
bump... I have built a new house in dominion and did some roads and stuff.

Klevin wants to join.

So does sloop

That is all. lol
Jahaoronnie

Nope I'm single just for you ya beast <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Warrior

PST

Honestly its most satisfying for me to do 1v1 smacking at each other until I WIN!
In-game name?

PokemonGardevoir

Currently in a faction?

Nope.

Function you're going for?

Citizen- My store can supply tools and armour at a discount.

Timezone? Eastern Standard Time

Favorite way to kill someone?

Either a fair 1-on-1 duel with equal armour and weapons, or sniper with a bow. But Sniper is waaay cooler than a duel lol

*I have paid a large amount of diamond swords for Protections and wish to join the faction for that reason.
Name

Klevin

Curently in a faction

NO

Position

Warior all the way!

Favorite way to kill someone

1v1 potions dia armor and swords choping and hacking until they go POOF and drop all their stuff landr0 you should know that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> after five hours of me fight by your side (just to clerify no I wasn't trying the least bit if i had they would all be dead lol)
need more applications