Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

Proof of Prize!
ROUND TWO

Winner's Bracket:

Jace vs. Bacon

Leaf vs. Irethena

Patriots vs. Arvaloth

Lom vs. Shinobi

Kondog vs. RainofEvol

Loser's Bracket:

NueKaede vs. DJTechnor

Gigglegasm vs. Ikaliaz

Jack_flacket vs. Sayomie

heiwashin vs. Danny

Because of the lack of communication, RainofEvol is getting a buy into the second round.

WINNERS: Please have your second match done by the 5th at midnight, then report to me.

We are adjusting the game for this round. Due to some issues we had last game, we have two designated "lane cleaners" for each round. AKA, keep the minions at bay and not destroying towers while not pushing themselves. These people will sit at base and use teleport whenever minions overcome their first tier turret. Other than that, they will not interfere.

TO MAKE IT CLEAR: jungling is not allowed, except for buffs. The only camps you are allowed to kill are Red, Blue, and Baron. I'm giving people a fair warning since some people didn't understand before.

Good luck, have fun, and may the best LoL player win <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sorry about that, I've been busy all day but am online now and ready to own you something proper. PM me when your ready for a match

Himer

Temo

Yii\

online ID is Kondo85
Aha, ok that fixes our issue. You will be playing Danny, hop in mumble whenever.
Designated lane cleaners:

-Lomanic

-Mrbaconbitts

-NueKaede

-Lightshinobi

Don't worry, they won't pull any shenanigans.....they know they'll have hell to pay if they do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Round 2 Lomanic )Xin Zhao) vs Lightshinobi (WuKong)= Winner Lightshinobi. A good match. Look out losers side im a comin! i m gonna win my way back and im still gonna win this thing!
Lomanic wrote:
Round 2 Lomanic )Xin Zhao) vs Lightshinobi (WuKong)= Winner Lightshinobi. A good match. Look out losers side im a comin! i m gonna win my way back and im still gonna win this thing!

o F*ck
Round two results:

mrbaconbitts vs. xJacex --- mrbaconbitts

Irethena vs. Adriedupleaf --- Adriedupleaf

Arvaloth vs. Patriots --- Patriots, Arvaloth is disqualified

Shinobi vs. Lomanic --- Shinobi

Kondo and RainofEvol stil need to play their match -- Rain, if you don't contact myself or Kondo85 and complete your match by midnight tonight, you will be eliminated.

Loser's Bracket:

NueKaede vs. DJTechnor

Gigglegasm vs. Ikaliaz

Jack_flacket vs. Sayomie

heiwashin vs. Danny

Irethena vs. xJacex

Lightshinobi vs. ???

Lomanic vs Arvaloth

ROUND THREE AS OF NOW:

mrbaconbitts vs. Adriedupleaf

Shinobi vs. Patriots
R2 Jace vs Mrbaconbitts. Winner mrbaconbitts
Come on BACON!!!!

WHY IS THE JERRY DISQUALIFIED? WTF IS THIS?