Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

ROUND THREE:

mrbaconbitts vs. Adriedupleaf

Patriots vs. Kondo

Loser's Bracket:

NueKaede vs. DJTechnor

Gigglegasm vs. Ikaliaz

Jack_flacket vs. Sayomie

heiwashin vs. Danny

Irethena vs. xJacex

Lightshinobi vs. Arvaloth
I think its time for some of those penalaties players were told they would face if they messed around while lane cleaners. Also, I want to see the actual brackets.
Lomanic wrote:
I think its time for some of those penalaties players were told they would face if they messed around while lane cleaners. Also, I want to see the actual brackets.

We're working on that, I get you're upset about that. Also, would a please kill any of you!? I'm not a dog, you can't order me around. Yes, I will post the brackets since for some reason you all doubt me, but the next time someone barks orders at me when I'M the one who organized this whole thing you will get chewed out. I don't deserve any disrespect. If it weren't for me and Shinobi, none of this would be going on. Obviously there will be a few bugs the first tournament. But I do not deserve to be ordered around. If you have a request, say it nicely, or I disqualify you off the bat for disrespect.
Match Brackets by Irethena.

Do to the circumstances, lom and arvaloth's match is invalid due to the fact that the losers bracket has yet to start.
Irethena wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

We're working on that, I get you're upset about that. Also, would a please kill any of you!? I'm not a dog, you can't order me around. Yes, I will post the brackets since for some reason you all doubt me, but the next time someone barks orders at me when I'M the one who organized this whole thing you will get chewed out. I don't deserve any disrespect. If it weren't for me and Shinobi, none of this would be going on. Obviously there will be a few bugs the first tournament. But I do not deserve to be ordered around. If you have a request, say it nicely, or I disqualify you off the bat for disrespect.

I understand you feel ordered around however there are a few things here. The brackets should have been available from the start, this was not the first time they were requested. Ideas should have been fleshed out better ahead of time, and it seems there should have been more communication between the two tournament runners. Everyone appreciates what you have done here however if you are unable to accept some criticism OR responsibility when something goes wrong then perhaps this is not the right thing for you. Also you can not arbitraily add reasons for disqualification. I understand respect needs to be maintained but there is a difference between lack of respect and criticism. Sadly when you are in charge there is never the respect given that should be, you need to have a thicker skin and be the bigger person. Again its great that yourself and Shinobi put this together but remember since your the ones in charge, when something goes wrong its both of you that people are going to get angry at. Thats true in the real world, not just here. the people in charge get the blame. Just look at the number of forum threads that have been made about the mods and how things are all our fault.

Thank you for finally posting the brackets. After looking at them though I can tell you they are not proper double elimination brackets. You can see proper double elim brackets here http://www.crowsdarts.com/brackets/tourn.html

If you want to take that as another criticism so be it however it is simply pointing out that the format is incorrect. there are byes too late in the tournament to make it fair.
The only reason Kondo got a buy in the 2nd round is because he had no one to play. I wasn't going to eliminate him from the tourney for somethng that wasn't his fault
@Lomanic To be honest, you are absolutely correct. the Brackets shouldve benn posted and reposted after each round. however Lomanic you have no reason to complain to Shinobi or Irethena. If you didnt like how the tournament was set up,l you should of neer played. Nor should you have bashed how it was run. think about how you would feel if everyone told you how to run an in game event? that it was unorganized? in my opinion, if you wanted to prove any point at all, you shouldve not bothered commenting here and instead ran your own tournament you thought was fair.

-deafro5
Deafro5 wrote:
@Lomanic To be honest, you are absolutely correct. the Brackets shouldve benn posted and reposted after each round. however Lomanic you have no reason to complain to Shinobi or Irethena. If you didnt like how the tournament was set up,l you should of neer played. Nor should you have bashed how it was run. think about how you would feel if everyone told you how to run an in game event? that it was unorganized? in my opinion, if you wanted to prove any point at all, you shouldve not bothered commenting here and instead ran your own tournament you thought was fair.

-deafro5

Couldn't have said it better.

About the brackets, I actualy mentioned the MLG brackets and they toke them as an example.

So, I don't realy see anything wrong with them.
Losers bracket may begin. If Patriots does not play his match by tonight (12:00 AM EST), he is disqualified.
@Deafro lol deafro, Im a MOD, people talk to me like that all the time. If you cant take some criticism, particularly fari criticism which this... get a thicker skin. Also deafro, your not in this tourny, why are you even posting?

@Arvila I wasnt complaining about how the brackets were done per say, but simply that they were not available earlier.

@Everyone This is how discussions are held, I stated something, then Irethena said something, and then I replied. Do not twist this into an arguement or me bashing Irethena. that is how rumors get started, if your not involved, dont get involved.