Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

Come one, come all! Think you’re the best LoL player in Minetown? Come find out and compete in our tournament!

Hosts: Lightshinobi (Darkshinobi), Irethena

RULES:

• This is a 1v1 double-knockout tournament. If you lose one match, you still have a chance to compete in the 2nd-tier circle and eventually the championship if you make it that far.

• Everyone who signs up must submit 3 champions that they will play throughout the tournament, deviations from these champions will result in disqualification.

• Mumble presence is mandatory for communication purposes, but speaking is optional.

• If you DC (disconnect) from a match for more than five minutes, you forfeit your match.

• You must be respectful to all players. Poor sportsmanship will lead to being kicked from the tournament.

• If you are interested, send me a PM with:

1. Your Mumble name

2. Your Summoner’s name

3. Your three champions

Signups will be until the end of the week…the tournament’s exact dates are TBA, however it will be sometime before January 7th for those of you who have to return to school.

Good luck, may the best LoL player win!

EDIT: Game rules are, mid lane only, no jungling. I forgot to add that. THis will be on Summoner's Rift.
1) Sayomie

2) DBTS Andalon

3) Mord, Master Yi, Garen
is this only for the mumble people?
1) Danny

2) Gorgrimmar

3) Vayne, Nocturne, Cassiopia
No it's for all of Minetown!
I don't know what you all see in LoL. To me, it's a repetitive game that is mediocre at best. But that's my opinion.
Why can't we just play good old fashioned C&C? Anything but RA3 and C&C3-4 is good.
Oscar

Ooosssososos

Leblanc, yi, olaf
How about real games

Like Black ops tottaly comming Number 1 ...
(1) ikailaz

(2) JustMeForLife

(3) morde. trynda,Warwick