Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

If you don't want to play why waste your time posting -___- we have a large number of people who DO like to play LoL... no one is forcing you.
Irethena wrote:
If you don't want to play why waste your time posting -___- we have a large number of people who DO like to play LoL... no one is forcing you.

Cuz they scared of getting owndz :$
Happyworm360 wrote:
I don't know what you all see in LoL. To me, it's a repetitive game that is mediocre at best. But that's my opinion.

Listen, if you don't like it, it's fine.

Just stop the troll posts, this can get you into trouble and you know that.

You have said it multiple times, WE KNOW IT!

Now please everybody be nice and leave the trolling to mumble, yes?

Because in mumble, you can actualy just mute people, when they have nothing inteligent to say.
1. mrbaconbitts

2. mrbaconbitts

3. akali, yi, annie
ikailaz wrote:
Irethena wrote:

Cuz they scared of getting owndz :$

my ranked team's elo is 1485, but we troll whenever not in ranked, and constantly get banned QQ (unable to produce enough teammates to play for 9 days so far)

Anyone wanna add me? lol

Fruit of the Win

oops

Drupe

Fruit of the Win

annie, lee, malph
Happyworm360 wrote:
I don't know what you all see in LoL. To me, it's a repetitive game that is mediocre at best. But that's my opinion.

Whoever thumbed him down, come on.

He is entitled to his own opinion, and the MOBA genre that LoL carries is not fun for the majority of people.

I have no idea why I find it fun, but it has a terrible community, extremely rage-provoking, and very tough to learn. (not to mention extremely time consuming)

You said that it's repetitive, and it may very well be. However, there are so many combinations of items, champions, skills, masteries, runes, and enemies that I never find it boring. Plus you have a varying team and team composition, which is always different.
patriots3332

riverdog68

skarner , shyvana , ezreal
Ok. Time for me to post on this.

Mumble: Darkshinobi

Lol: Lightshin

Champions: Wukong, Nocturne, Ahri
Oh hell, just so mine is on here....

Mumble: Irethena

LoL: Irethena

Champions: Caitlyn, Akali, Ashe
heiwashin