Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

NO .

Mastac , stryk , drupe , jallaf

4v4 will work to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
:hijack: Here's the thing :

If you spawn on me while im flying any aircraft

Parachute the fuck out, right away.
If you guys are so upset that we are doing a LoL tournament. Why don't you just start your own?
Wait What? A Date? OMG Game On!!! I Will Hire a Professional LOL Gamer to win! YESS Finally A Date...Never had one of those before LMFAO XD!!!!!!!!!!!

but anyway...

DJTechnor

DJTechnor

Chogath, Shyvanna, Ashe
jack_flacket

xNotJackFlacketx

Ahri, Vladmir, Caitlyn
There's one problem with 1v1. It's basically one of two things: Who has a stronger early game. An Akali vs trynda, for example. People think Trynd wins all the time. However, Akali's q and e combo (especially when she hit's lvl 3 with her stealth) over powers all other champions. Every champion is different.The second is who farms the most. Mord, for example, is insane at farming. More gold = better items.

You'r basically making a tournament based on the epitome of a game that is situational.

I do play the game, so please don't try to be all "bad ass" and talk down at me for making this comment. I admit to really enjoying this game, too. The fun I have is this: knowing when to do things in correspondence to the situation. Most of my champs are lvl 3 winning champs (they peak at lvl 3, 6, 16 and aren't as good in comparison at other levels ).

If you want a tournament of skill, it should be three players in the same lane (say 3v3 summoner's rift all mid). 1v1, in my opinion, is just pointless. Just gonna hear rage about this champ or that champ being early game op.

EDIT: I would sign up to show how easy it is to take advantage of a situation, but I don't start school after January 7th. That's for semester systems. I'm on the quarter system, so I start on January 2nd. :( I also start my TESL courses, so my free time went from minimal to pretty much nothing since I have to start teaching for my internship (TESL means Teaching English as a Second Language, for those of you who don't know).
dunsjohn wrote:

There's one problem with 1v1. It's basically one of two things: Who has a stronger early game. An Akali vs trynda, for example. People think Trynd wins all the time. However, Akali's q and e combo (especially when she hit's lvl 3 with her stealth) over powers all other champions. Every champion is different.The second is who farms the most. Mord, for example, is insane at farming. More gold = better items.

You'r basically making a tournament based on the epitome of a game that is situational.

I do play the game, so please don't try to be all "bad ass" and talk down at me for making this comment. I admit to really enjoying this game, too. The fun I have is this: knowing when to do things in correspondence to the situation. Most of my champs are lvl 3 winning champs (they peak at lvl 3, 6, 16 and aren't as good in comparison at other levels ).

If you want a tournament of skill, it should be three players in the same lane (say 3v3 summoner's rift all mid). 1v1, in my opinion, is just pointless. Just gonna hear rage about this champ or that champ being early game op.

EDIT: I would sign up to show how easy it is to take advantage of a situation, but I don't start school after January 7th. That's for semester systems. I'm on the quarter system, so I start on January 2nd. :( I also start my TESL courses, so my free time went from minimal to pretty much nothing since I have to start teaching for my internship (TESL means Teaching English as a Second Language, for those of you who don't know).

1v1 still takes just as much skill as a 3v3 or 5v5. Yes a early game champion normally does better but every player has there choice of what champions they want to play.
Arvaloth_Alfredo wrote:

Mumble: Sir_Arvaloth

LoL: Arvaloth

Champions: Nasus, Skarner, Olaf

LOOK AT MAH AXE!
Awh screw it, ill put mine in, even though i probably wont want to be apart of it. :

xJacex

xJacex16

Tee-Moo, Caitlyn, Gangplankie.
I'm withdrawing myself from the tournament in every way, shape, or form.

I'm also not a prize. I'm not a piece of meat. I get it's a joke, and I go along with it to a certain degree. But, in the end, you're objectifying me. And I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. I'm sick of people making pervy jokes. Just STOP.