Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Becoming a Moderator: Hints and Tips?
Started by [E] Zipsam [1]

I AM A FORUM LURKER, AND I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS NECRO
Irethena wrote:
Dunsjohn, you are not king of the threads...people are allowed to discuss what they wish.

No offense, but you're pretty arrogant if you think that is what I think. I've commented on a three week old thread, and people are going to chew me out but I'm not allowed to do anything? Don't make me laugh. Again, I mean no disrespect, but at the same time... please leave the arrogance behind. I'm not telling this person what he can or cannot do, only saying what someone else was going to say.
I gotta side with Ireth on this one duns. Who honestly cares if its his first post... its not like its his first words in the world. He may be new to the forum but like everyone else he has life experience... and negative comments like that doesnt really lead to an environment of learning, innovation and general shits and giggles for all.

Look at the large number of people trying to be mods. This is a thread that may just help make future mods more competent at what they do, and you wish to complain about someone not letting it die? Please oh please let the thread continue <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Its a brilliant thread idea that I am surprised was not created a long time before it was so, let it continue!
My question to duns is: if you don't like when people do that to you, why do you do it to others? A chain reaction of meanness isn't really needed on here.
The point is... its a sticky so its not meant to die.. DEAL WITH IT
Yeah, thanks to the person who reactivated this. Now I lock it. If you have any questions on becoming a mod, it's quite simple: follow the rules, don't annoy staff, and get a fair understanding of how the server works by learning it yourself, not asking us about everything, except for the information you absolutely cannot obtain.

Locked.