Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Becoming a Moderator: Hints and Tips?
Started by [E] Zipsam [1]

I agree with you guys, I think that asking that question just showed willingness and good qualities for being a moderator! There's nothing better than an inquisitive member who want's to have a good experience in the server community <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I agree with all the previous posts on this page! These are great tips to becoming a Mod. It is My personal dream to become a mod on Minetown.

The prime things to remember are to provide tips, answer questions, make lots of friends, join lots of towns, and try running your own town to gain a sense of the responsibility. Really integrate yourself into the Minetown communtiy, and be popular and helpful.

I know nothing about actually being a Mod, but I hope this helps!

superjoey123

Owner on supertown123

Member of Ibizia Town

Apprentice of JustinLifecaster
Why did you necro this? This was almost two months old. This is also your first post, so you have no credibility, no offense. Please just leave this thread alone, it's old... it's dead. Goodbye.
dunsjohn wrote:
Why did you necro this? This was almost two months old. This is also your first post, so you have no credibility, no offense. Please just leave this thread alone, it's old... it's dead. Goodbye.

Stickied thread does what stickied thread wants...
Dunsjohn, you are not king of the threads...people are allowed to discuss what they wish.
Yes Irethena but it is common server etiquette not to necro ancient threads!
Yeah, but...it's stickied!
But...But...

NECRO!
BUTBUTBUT ITS A STICKY....

If nobody posted a mod application for a month and then somebody did... it wouldnt be called a necro.. THIS IS THE SAME
But look how old it is!