Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (This thread replaces the old one, which had unrelated posts.)
Started by [E] technoalpha

only 3 days left to vote!
Maybe, Fleprune. IDK i think it's good
After the update, I know that many of us have chosen to move to the temp server, including myself. I would like those who remain in the main server to keep the city more or less in it's present state, as we all would like to avoid big changes while so many cannot visit the city.

For those who have updated, I am setting up a temporary base on the temp server. New members will be accepted during this time, but only from the temp server. For those on the temp server, travel to coordinates: x=-200, z=-700. Your current coordinates can be viewed by pressing f3. Do not release this location to ANYONE, as briefing is not forbidden on this server. The base is currently a small island on a frozen bay. Feel free to build homes nearby, but not within 30 blocks of the base, and no more than 10 blocks high. Remember, all of this will be deleted with the temp server!

Enjoy!

--technoalpha
ok, since we now have two prospective names for the town, we should organize voting. As soon as the server is back on 1.0.0, i will set up a voting area where one can place a sign with their name and choice. MAKE SURE TO /CPRIVATE YOUR SIGN! we don't want anyone to change other voters' signs.

Remember to check out our temporary base in the temp world at x=-200, z=-700!!!
we now have two "regions" set up for both cities.

I have added all the names i could remember to the region member list, and made godzillagoesRAWR co-owner of Sprantillia, so that he can add more people as he sells lots. We also have a bank in progress by parkerjdude on the west side of the city, by the road. Check back for more updates, and let me know if you have not been added to the protection!
Sorry I've been absent in-game for a while. But I am back, and slightly confused. I understand region protection, but not how to add people. If you could explain, I would appreciate it.
Sure, it's pretty simple. Since I made you owner, all you need to do is /region addmember sprantillia (player name). Make sure it's spelled riht. For all others, do /region info sprantillia to view other members. Contact me or godzillagoesrawr if you cannot access your home!

Also, I would like members to post a little more often in this forum, since all posts so far have been by just a few people.
So, in preparation for the launch of the new world, I want to square away how we will organize colonization. My idea is to organize the entire new lands based on the Roman empire, using the same names for major cities and provinces as in the height of Rome, including their relative distances from one another. Sprantillia would remain capital, based in the "old world" but the majority of our territory would be in the "new world" under Roman organization.

Also, an animal barn, pumpkin farm, a zombie farm, and enchantment center, and several new houses and roads have recently been built in Sprantillia. Come and check them out!
Which new world are we building this in?
Ok peoples. give me ideas of what to build next cuz I'm bored and on break from school finals. lol