Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (This thread replaces the old one, which had unrelated posts.)
Started by [E] technoalpha

No problem!

We do allow dual citizenship as long as it isnt with any of our enemies... but we do prefer to be notified first. Who do you have in mind? I might already know about it, but just to be sure. Thanks!
I have good news and bad news.

First, the good news: Forward, the lava metropolis a bit southeast of Sprantillia, went up for sale yesterday at a price of 64 diamond blocks.

Bad news: I tried to negotiate for buying the city, as this would be a very important expansion of our territory. However, we only have about 78 gold blocks in our treasury at the moment, which comes to about 26 diamond blocks. I was able to negotiate the price down to 48 diamond blocks, but we still cannot afford this, and I think this is the best price possible. PLEASE donate whatever you have available to help pay for the city. If we can raise 22 diamond blocks in the next week or so, we might be able to purchase Forward. If we reach our goal, signs will be posted in a central location with titles as follows for donators:

Less than one diamond block: "Donator"

One to five diamond blocks: "Benefactor"

More than five diamond blocks: "Co-founder"

These are simply bragging rights, and do not represent any actual ownership of the city, as any of our cities are the property of the faction as a whole. However, if we still haven't made progress in a couple days, we may begin looking for a co-owner outside of the faction. Thank you for your support!
I have exciting news! PSS has been excepted as one of the first members of the United Factions organization, headed by HS1342. A meeting will occur sometime soon!
I have decided to begin compiling a list of enemies of the faction for certain offenses. The offenses include but are not limited to pvp in pss territory, theft out of chests or from illegal pvps, or slander to the faction from non-citizens. PVP in the end, nether, or outside our territories is not a crime, and if you lose property from pvp their it is outside our control. Also, those who make lure warps, or promise not to kill you and then do, will be considered offender.

The first on this list will be Coffeey. He promised me that I could mine in the end without him killing me, and then proceded to 5 minutes later stab me with a fire sword, killing me and burning some faction property. Most of it was unimportant, but he did take a diamond chestplate, diamond pickaxe, 3d, and 19g.

Consequences: If any member sees him ingame, confront him about this over chat. Please do not ally with him or pvp with him, or shop at his stores. This is NOT a kill on sight order. If we work together, perhaps we can get the money back!
Heh, I snagged the chestplate and pickaxe

Go me.
Coffey is a part of the Dominion, a lawless faction (atleast what i heard). So making him an enemy would possibly end in a conflict. And these end assults are bothering me too. But unless you have an army that can cleanse the End, there is nothing to do about it.

And also im here to make an alliance with the Construct if you accept.
Yes, I would love an alliance with Construct. Also, I dont see what they could do in a conflict. All of our cities are grief-protected, and we have no base in WarWorld. But thank you for the advice!
Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab are now added as an ally
Slurth wrote:
Heh, I snagged the chestplate and pickaxe

Go me.

LOL you ledgend xD
The thing is you dont know exactly who is in the Dominion as there are unofficial members who can help in unexpected fights without being noticed (take slurth for example)

So if you did try to 'cleanse the end' you wouldnt know where to begin or what to cleanse