Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (This thread replaces the old one, which had unrelated posts.)
Started by [E] technoalpha

The new world is an entire new world that Minetown is launching, which will become the primary world (the current world will become secondary). We need to make sure we can establish a strong base there as a faction, and claim enough territory to increase our chances of growth. This world will include "townie," a very important mod which enables easy lot protection and organization, allowing mayors to be named for individual cities, and cities to be grouped into "countries" with presidents. If there are no objections, I would put myself forward for president, as I am the highest-ranking officer in the faction. I would also considered mayor of Sprantillia, though of course the old world does not use townie.

Because of his very important help during the past weeks, I would like to put forward godzillagoesRAWR as mayor of "Rome" which will be our important city in the new world, and capital of the "Italia" province in the new world, assuming we go with the Roman empire system. He deserves this title, as he is very skilled at governmental topics. We will later name individual magistrates for our new cities. Members WILL be allowed to hold more than one position.

To ivydreams, please collect sand for the tower.
hi i was wondering if i could join this faction
Sure nebula, you can join. You will begin at the rank of civis, and I will give you the tour when i see you on. /warp sprantillia and /warp fleprune to look around. You may or may not want to buy a lot in one of our cities or towns.

I encourage all others interested to apply! Also, yesterday we welcomed ushrecon to the faction!
I have begun collecting white stone from the end for use in the construction of Roma in the new world. I encourage all members to do the same!

Happy holidays to you all!
mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm way to literal on these things. For some reason, I get annoyed at people pretending this is an rpg with *teritorries* or *presidents with government experience* Do you seriously think these such topics apply in minetown? Well, that wasnt the reason of my post. What I want to say is that you cant claim any names. its first come first serve. If you feel insulted from the sentences before, Im sorry, I am not meaning to be insulting or anything, just a tip to get people to take you seriously. I wouldnt take someone yelling out *YES LEVEL 89* very seriously, same thing to *territories*. Again, not trying to be insulting just giving advice and gl with ur faction :3
And also, you cant just declare rome will be the best city in the world, by far I dont think so either. A good city can have enough creativity to have their own, unique, name that will stand out, not just rome.
I hope you realize that by using the Roman empire system, you would nearly completely copy my own faction, Valor. While I mean no offense, I would just like to suggest you use a different basis for your faction so that we can maintain unique qualities between our factions.
Thanks for your support and advice!

I will revise my prior post -- I didn't mean that it would be the best city OVERALL in the new world, but simply the best of OUR cities there. I meant no offense to other planned cities.

However, we do want to make our faction as realistic and role-playing as possible, which is why we create "territories" and the like. This is not to give a false impression of importance, but simply to add to the illusion for our members.
Also, to Valor and Pompous Lemur, we will try to revise our system so that it is a bit different from yours. We will definitely change the ranking system, but we would like to continue with our goals to name cities and territories after their Roman counterparts, as looking at your faction page, this would be an original idea. Thank you, and I hope that this issue does not hurt our inter-faction relations.
On behalf of the Emperor and the citizens of the Valorian Empire, Thank-You

-Jt

Consul to the Valorian Empire

Side Note: I couldnt help but notice that one of your members has dual faction citizenship, do you allow that?