Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (This thread replaces the old one, which had unrelated posts.)
Started by [E] technoalpha

ok i just got back on to minetown too and i'll start my search for recruits. By the way, thanks
WTF My house is gone. GONE. POOF.
that's not good. I'll be ingame in a few minutes.
new wesite for my century:1stCenturyofSprantillia
I like the website-- but maybe you should change it to say 1st Century of Sprantillia

--ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM PLACING SPRANTILLIA CITY IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY!!--

This is due to the strange grief/hack that has taken place, destroying godzillagoesRAWR's home, and causing damage to others. Also, random logs have spawned behind some houses in the east area of the city, and a road in the northeast had suddenly been checkerboarded. Other roads have disappeared all together. Please report any suspicious activity to Rosamudio, Legatus. Any trespassers who do not state their business upon questioning may be killed. Also, watch out for Mannnix, Mglauph, and ProfessorQTip in the city, as they have griefed there before and are dangerous. Do not approach, but contact authorities. We are in the process of repairing any and all damage. A reward of 3 gold blocks will be given to the person who determines who caused this disaster.
Wow. The mod said he can give me my stuff back, but rollback did not work. This sucks :/ At least its not my mansion.
As all repairs to public roads and buildings have been made (though houses have been damaged in many cases) I am revoking the state of emergency. The reward and warnings still stand, however.

Also, I would like to beg all members to please donate any sand, cobble, glass possible for the government tower. Give these donations to either me, godzillagoesrawr (aedile), or parkerjdude (quaestor). All monetary donations should be directed to parkerjdude.
I have decided to create a cobblestone factory near the obsidian factory in the mine. Enjoy!
Today we welcome several new members to our ranks. Please enjoy your citizenship in the PSS. Also, all donations are welcome!
Yesterday, a new citizen requested to buy a home not in the city, but on a beach nearby. It seems logical that the city could have one or more suburbs. One will be located on this beach, which is located west of the city. Walk from the city towards the elevator mine-shaft, and continue to the beach to get there.

I would like at least 3 suggestions for names for the city. Then we will vote for the final name. Please post a suggestion here.

My suggestion: Sorrus (desert planet from star wars)