Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (This thread replaces the old one, which had unrelated posts.)
Started by [E] technoalpha

Welcome to Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (The Unification of Sprantillia) !

Abbreviation: PSS

Member of the United Factions

Old World:

Sprantillia Province:

Capital City: Sprantillia -- Population = 27 -- /warp sprantillia

Suburb: Fleprune: Population = 1 /warp fleprune

New World: coming soon!

Italia Province:

Capital City: Rome

Faction mine may be found at /warp pssmine (under Sprantillia)

Faction vault may be found at /warp pssvault (VERY restricted access)

Ranks:

Alphasenator (highest ranking senator): Technoalpha

Betasenators: Rosamudio, GodzillagoesRAWR, Parkerjdude, Blackdust79

Gammasenators: IvyDreams

Cives (basic members): Alienwarefan, TheCakeThief, Ivydreams, Doubleonerd, Asomeo, JoeGuyThing, Lor128, TheFireEater, Svalentine91, Ushrecon, Nebula8, Gm_moroon, knarfc3, jayjay0101

Cives in Exile (basic members, banned): Talkdudes45

Magistrates for Sprantillia Province:

Governor: Technoalpha

Public Works: GodzillagoesRAWR

Law: undetermined

Treasury: Parkerjdude

Magistrates for Sprantillia City:

Mayor: Technoalpha

Public Works: IvyDreams

Law: undetermined

Treasury: undetermined

Military:

Legatus: Rosamudio

First Century of Sprantillia:

Centurion: Rosamudio

Soldier: TheCakeThief

Soldier: Asomeo

Soldier: JoeGuyThing

Soldier: Hykerakc

Soldier: TheFireEater

Soldier:

Soldier:

Soldier:

Soldier:

Soldier:

Allied Factions:

Forward

The Valorian Empire

The Knights of Templar

Construct

Allied Cities:

Forward

Cleveland

Public Enemies:

High-Level: Mannnix, mglauph, professsorqtip

Low-Level: Coffeey

Mission: Peace throughout our lands when possible, constant exploration and technological innovation, a strong government system, and equal treatment for all.

Contact Technoalpha to apply to be a Civis (our basic form of membership), and then continue working your way up the governmental ladder (senator, magistrate, aedile, quaestor, praetor, centurion, ranked senator, etc.). Good luck!

P.S. This thread is ONLY for those who are either members of the PSS, are interested in the PSS, or have some business with the PSS. The last thread is no longer used because some people turned it into a chat area on completely unrelated topics.
I am glad to join the faction as a BetaSenator! Thanks TechnoAlpha!
No problem. Good luck with your duties as Aedile!

To Rosamudio: Congratulations on your new position! Since you mentioned your aptitude for military strategy and pvp, I am promoting you to the position of Centurion, for the First Century of Sprantillia. Feel free to begin looking for the 10 soldiers who will make up your century. (Yes I know it should be 100, but that seems a stretch.)
We need to set up a warp to the city. I /spawn'ed, and that was a bad choice.
Yes, I agree. My original plan was to have the spawn at the top of the tower, so that a visitor has a view of the whole city right when they arrive. Since that isn't built yet, perhaps we should make the warp in the middle of the senate room for now, where the laws will be. I will set up a petition later today.

Also, I think we should start adding protections. I will get a petition for the government building to have protection so that only we can edit it, because someone stole some sand from it the other day. It would probably include the 60x60 area where the building is, and eventually all of the roads. The farms and an entrance to the mines will have a protection that we add all citizens to as they join.
I need to get a place to build soon, since I have 9 diamonds and no house.
Okay, I'm not sure when I'll see you in game again, but I set up a lot for you. Direction:

/warp awesome

walk towards gov building.

Turn right on cobble road

Turn left at corner of cobble road.

Continue to next corner of cobble road, where there is a left turn.

You should see your 20x20 lot. Note: Please make your main entrance on one of the two sides of the lot NOT in the direction of the road. I'll explain later.
Some basic laws we should start with for Sprantillia:

Limited Cobble use in structures.

No griefing. (really, couldn't have figured that out.)

Do not start building with out approval by a government official or real estate official.

Edit: Avoid building awkward looking castles.

No floating buildings.

Have fun!
Also, I have spent some credits on gold, which I spent on glowstone, and I am currently installing street lamps.

Edit: I have posted to much over to many posts, so heres a compressed version of it all:

I am working on several things at once.

I plan on setting up lots, determining a good price for each plot size, and extending the road. If the road or lot locations are bad, I will personally correct my mistakes.

I put up 1 or 2, maybe 3 lanterns up near the storage chests.

My ideas for buildings include a hotel, prison, and guild buildings. I want to prep a place for a dragon "master" guild, for 1.9.

I think thats it! hope to see you guys in game soon!
Due to personal reasons, I have not been present in-game the past 12 days. But I am most definitely back now, with new plans for the gov center, and the road layout. Godzilla, I already showed you the prospective road layout, and I will confirm lost ingame with you. I agree that cobble use should be limited, and also no floating buildings without gov permission. I do need to talk to you privately about the street lamps.