Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Best Antivirus
Started by [E] Reggief

Best firewall? Space invaders.
pshh i dont have av, i just never use the internet
I recommend avast! antivirus. I used norton, panda and MCaffe. I TOTALLY RECOMEND avast!, not just because there is a guy that says ´´Virus Database Has Been Updated´´, but it has a better firewall then the basic windows defender and its easyer to operate it, and to customize itself. It even has web rep, a application that shows u the ratings of security of a certain website ur loggin into.
The best defense is to use Linux and forget about WinDOZE and/or MacOSfail altogether.

In Linux, you won't need an anti-virus program at all, and the system comes with a built in firewall (iptables), configured easily via Firestarter, or some other free program like "Firewall Builder."

Linux also has tools in place to check for rootkits and monitor your network traffic. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Avira is a pretty solid one. Got me out of some tough times from dumbasses that use my computer.
And another necro, but its still in the same month so it is ok
Malwarebytes.
This has been necro'd three times?
malwarebytes, ad-aware, and Nortan for the firewall
I use Avast myself, but Kaspersky, and AVG are also good. Macafee is OK but it wastes cpu and ram resources, and often will not pick up viruses. If a computer I am repairing due to viruses and other adwarez, Malwarebytes trial edition will remove the crap.