Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sicknos' Ban Appeal
Started by [E] SavageFck

Thanks for your honesty.

But Un banning you at this point would seem illogical to me.

How can we trust your word? You have already showed us that in desperate times you check protections and attempt to steal or destroy the place of its materials.

Minecraft is a survival game,so feeling desperate would probably happen often during your smp gaming.

So really...do you honestly think we should un-ban you ?? and why ?

Yes, I know I might get desperate sometimes again but after being banned (Currently), I can honestly say that griefing someone for some items is definitely not worth the risk of being banned on Minetown again. This is probably one of the best servers that I've ever played on, and I don't want to lose the privilege of ever playing on this server again. Like I said in my previous post, I learn from my mistakes, and this is a big mistake that I can't just put aside. Now when I get desperate I will always have this moment stuck in my head to make sure I won't do anything stupid, because I would never want to be banned on Minetown like this again. I can trust myself to never doing such an act like this again, and I want others to trust me as well. And one way I believe I can do that is through time. By having people inspect me more often.
I say Temp-ban 3 days

Reason : Greifing
It's his first, he's gonna replace it, so I'd say he should get another chance.
Guys sorry I missed most of this , That was just my opinion, I mean he had to have been on when he was banned correct? If you werent Im sorry but usually people are banned when they are on, And Im just saying this because usually people make appeals after they are banned instead of waiting. IDK to me just not seeing one just made me wonder.
I'm the guy that built the Opera House. I spent a week preparing by gathering materials before I began building. I continued to gather more materials for the next three weeks while building. The most time consuming difficult thing to find was the red wool. I spent a lot of gold, time, and had a lot of help from Bucky to get this project done. Not only did Bucky replace the wool missing, but he also had to repair the redstone wiring that was damaged for the stage lighting.

Apparently there was a glitch in the protection that was added to the Opera House. In any case Bucky had to delete the protection and make a new one.

I personally do not understand being "desperate". This is a game, and the rewards come from hard work put into the game.

I think if the ban should be removed, it should be Bucky to decide.
Agreed, I've been waiting to hear bucky's opinion on this
I know im not an admin/mod or anything, but seriusly? I thouth the meaning of a ban, was to stop a player from doing what he shouldent do, and give him time to think about what he did? Isnt the decision of it being a temp or perm ban supposed to be after he made the ban appel?

For some guys, it takes longer to think about theire actions so they wait with the appeal, others do it right away..

Nothing personl, but i didnt like what i saw then i read Gear's response.. What time he made the appeal shouldnt matter.. The longer it takes, the longer he got to think about it..

And back to the appeal.. I think is was quite stupid to grief in the first place, the had other ways of obtaining the wool.. But i liked yhow he was honest in the appeal and that he said that he were thinking irasonaly. He did a mistae, and it wasent any major either. I think, if we have the 3 strikes system, that he should be given a 3 days ban, with him haveing to give back all griefed/stolen items, and last.. Help bucky with a further project.. Building, gathering some materials.. Just some thing for his 1# strike..

Well, this is just my oppinion..
What's the current situation of my position right now if I may know please?
Stay banned for 2 more days. If nothing is finalized by then, I'll unban you