Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sicknos' Ban Appeal
Started by [E] SavageFck

Username: Sicknos

When you were banned: 2011-06-09 19:38:27

Person who banned you: Buckysavage

Reason you were banned: Griefing the Honortown operahouse. I took around 25 red wool and around 5 white wool (Estimations). I'm willing to refund this amount and help rebuild what I did to the operahouse. I apologize for what I did but I learn from mistakes.
It's not even that good of a ban appeal and it's not like it was an accident he intentionally griefed.
I agree it was intentionally griefed, I was in desperate need of red wool. But like I said, I apologize and I'm not planning on doing anything like that again on this server.
15 day ban- 1 day for every 2 blocks of wool

I'd leave you banned permanently and seeing as how you greifed honortown, and that's bucky's pride and joy, let me be the first to tell you that have made enemies.
OkiFool66 wrote:
15 day ban- 1 day for every 2 blocks of wool

I'd leave you banned permanently and seeing as how you greifed honortown, and that's bucky's pride and joy, let me be the first to tell you that have made enemies.

That is something I agree with.
I'm sorry again for griefing honortown again for the 30 wool, and I dont mind having a temporary ban but it's up to the admins to decide. But im willing to do whatever it takes to make bucky happy again. I understand what I did was wrong..
desperate need for red wool? Just head to guest world (with empty inv in case you get raped by peoples) and search for red flowers and sheep. Theres actually a lot of unexplored land
Guys... He only made this appeal because when he heard that was his one chance at getting back a week ago when he was banned, Its too late buddy.
Thought we still did the whole "Three strikes and you're out thing".

Did we scrap that policy?
Why is it too late?

I was gone for about a week, I just found out that I was banned like a couple of hours ago. At first I thought this was a server bug that didn't let me join, guess I really was banned. So that's why Im posting so late, because I was gone for like a week. But I still don't understand why I can't use the ban appeal to get unbanned, why is it too late for me..?