Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sicknos' Ban Appeal
Started by [E] SavageFck

Have you made an appeal for the same offense?
No, this is my first ban appeal ever.
If this is your first appeal then I don't see why the ban can't be temporary
I don't think people deserve three strikes....just one. you mess up one time, fine you can play (after a temp ban ) mess up again? bye bye <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Mr.Flip wrote:
I don't think people deserve three strikes....just one. you mess up one time, fine you can play (after a temp ban ) mess up again? bye bye <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

But this is his first appeal, granted a week late
Why should it matter when he makes the appeal? He was away for a week, why should that determine if he gets unbanned?
I don't know, that's why I'm wondering why gear said it was too late for him
Sicknos,I got one question for you.

Why would you grief...?

Answer this wisely as it's deciding your future on minetown.
I griefed because I was being stupid and desperate for wool at that time. I honestly didn't think about this before hand. While I was looking for red flowers, I came across Honortown, and noticed the operahouse. My intention wasn't to wreck the place to piss people off. I only wanted to get the red wool (It was unprotected in a certain area), but I still managed to get people mad because I didn't think about this action beforehand. I know that it was wrong and I apologize for all that I've done, but I learn from my mistakes. I'm NEVER planning on griefing on Minetown again if I get another chance.
in my opinion we should add wool colors in admin shop