Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Revamp Feedback Thread
Started by [E] sawine

@795855 wrote:
@637590 wrote:
The mobs within Agharta need to be loads harder, there's no challenge to them right now.

I had found an iron chest and leggings inside a village and was using the iron sword from the kit iron, it was extremely easy to take out mobs and loose hardly any damage. Its a survival world so I think it needs to be a decent challenge to survive and collect exp, I want to feel worried about night times and the mobs that should come and try and kick my ass.

As pets become higher levels they will be more useful against mobs and there won't be really any challenge in that. So yeah, I think the mobs should be on hard mode.

I agree, mobs in hard mode would be tons more fun.

Aren't they?

I'm not gonna lie a baby zombie almost killed me in 3 hits ;_;
*adds plugin to make all the mobs spawn around Danni and Gotmilk* <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I think the difficulty is slightly seeming on the wonky side due to how Dinnerbone changed the spawning algorithms in the last major update. While I was observing some other things, I did notice the effect of very few mobs initially at night, which gradually built up as I continued to stay in one location. So while I appreciate the notion of not having ridiculously easy, I think if mobs were made more difficult overall, spawn rates (for aggressive mobs) should be decreased to not completely miss the mark of balanced gameplay.

And yes, dzoumaya, Chuckies are evil. xD
@774530 wrote:
*adds plugin to make all the mobs spawn around Danni and Gotmilk* <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I think the difficulty is slightly seeming on the wonky side due to how Dinnerbone changed the spawning algorithms in the last major update. While I was observing some other things, I did notice the effect of very few mobs initially at night, which gradually built up as I continued to stay in one location. So while I appreciate the notion of not having ridiculously easy, I think if mobs were made more difficult overall, spawn rates (for aggressive mobs) should be decreased to not completely miss the mark of balanced gameplay.

And yes, dzoumaya, Chuckies are evil. xD

Oh yes definitely. I've so far managed to kill most mobs with 2 hits from an iron sword. I'm only wearing 2 pieces of iron armor and I don't see my health go below 3/4, I'm not a complete noob in pvp but I'm honestly not that good either xD I need more of a challenge than that!

If we do implement harder mobs then we should try to support the newer players intergrating into the server with a simple starter kit and a large warning to say set a home regularly while travelling to find a spot or something xD
My Mob grinder dun work D:<

I sit waiting forever and nothing comes out
I dont think that the people complaining about it comprehend how much work is put into running and maintaing and creating a server. If they complain, then more then likely it is out of ignorance.
@6787218 wrote:
I dont think that the people complaining about it comprehend how much work is put into running and maintaing and creating a server. If they complain, then more then likely it is out of ignorance.

Ravens, you may want to get your donation tags fixed, you seem to have too many.
@1787762 wrote:
@6787218 wrote:

Ravens, you may want to get your donation tags fixed, you seem to have too many.

NO. I LIKE THIS.
@637590 wrote:
The mobs within Agharta need to be loads harder, there's no challenge to them right now.

I had found an iron chest and leggings inside a village and was using the iron sword from the kit iron, it was extremely easy to take out mobs and loose hardly any damage. Its a survival world so I think it needs to be a decent challenge to survive and collect exp, I want to feel worried about night times and the mobs that should come and try and kick my ass.

As pets become higher levels they will be more useful against mobs and there won't be really any challenge in that. So yeah, I think the mobs should be on hard mode.
@637590 wrote:

What's the point in making them harder when any $15 donor can make themselves a passive mob and not have any mob attack them.
Increase the amount of Claim Blocks we can purchase to 2 Million? :'D
@752184 wrote:
Increase the amount of Claim Blocks we can purchase to 2 Million? :'D

Seconded