Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Revamp Feedback Thread
Started by [E] sawine

i think agharta is great!
@795855 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
I still don't like it really because its mainly just world edit... and I have to walk sooo long to get out of spawn...

/warp south

/warp north

/warp west

/warp east

It's like a 2 minute walk...

Ok other then that... I don't like the fact its all world edit... takes a lot of land away... and its like when the server gets popular, people are going to be complaining on how "Oooo there isn't enough land please expand it?!?!" Like remember that is a lot of world edit you guys used
@4434737 wrote:

Ok other then that... I don't like the fact its all world edit... takes a lot of land away... and its like when the server gets popular, people are going to be complaining on how "Oooo there isn't enough land please expand it?!?!" Like remember that is a lot of world edit you guys used

This is how big the spawn is:

200d1f9d93.jpg

After the spawn, there's tons of land out there.

The spawn doesn't even take up the whole world

*cough* classic *cough*
a3 If you dont like it dont play it no sence complaining on the forums suck it up and play the game.Agharta had alot of work put into it by many people just reminding you of that....
@3066570 wrote:
a3 If you dont like it dont play it no sence complaining on the forums suck it up and play the game.Agharta had alot of work put into it by many people just reminding you of that....

This is a feedback thread O.o. The purpose is to get what people think...
@4434737 wrote:
@795855 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
I still don't like it really because its mainly just world edit... and I have to walk sooo long to get out of spawn...

/warp south

/warp north

/warp west

/warp east

It's like a 2 minute walk...

There are planned world expansions, each month. Your argument is invalid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@2901096 wrote:
@3066570 wrote:

This is a feedback thread O.o. The purpose is to get what people think...

JC was giving his feedback towards a3's response <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The mobs within Agharta need to be loads harder, there's no challenge to them right now.

I had found an iron chest and leggings inside a village and was using the iron sword from the kit iron, it was extremely easy to take out mobs and loose hardly any damage. Its a survival world so I think it needs to be a decent challenge to survive and collect exp, I want to feel worried about night times and the mobs that should come and try and kick my ass.

As pets become higher levels they will be more useful against mobs and there won't be really any challenge in that. So yeah, I think the mobs should be on hard mode.
@637590 wrote:
The mobs within Agharta need to be loads harder, there's no challenge to them right now.

I had found an iron chest and leggings inside a village and was using the iron sword from the kit iron, it was extremely easy to take out mobs and loose hardly any damage. Its a survival world so I think it needs to be a decent challenge to survive and collect exp, I want to feel worried about night times and the mobs that should come and try and kick my ass.

As pets become higher levels they will be more useful against mobs and there won't be really any challenge in that. So yeah, I think the mobs should be on hard mode.

I agree, mobs in hard mode would be tons more fun.
Guestworld had a massive ocean to cross before you could get to land as well. It give you more of a chance to spread out as opposed to everyone building right up against spawn's boundary.