Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why Main2 should be considered more by main1 playerbase!
Started by [E] gammage

I love agharta <3 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> im glad I was allowed to observe and wonder about the world it is a lot different then classic and i really enjoy this server better :3
Debates are good. I understand that people don't want to leave the server that they've invested their time in; in which case people can choose to still be on the old Main (Classic) server.

As a Minetown player who has spent a little over a year on this server trying to make a fortune like Zionia (not exactly there yet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>), I think it's all right to see Main2. It's unfortunate that my time spent on Classic collecting wealth and building an empire will be semi-useless, but, in the end, it's a game (some valuable experience was gained from making that wealth lol.)

I know that staff members have put in many hours to create the new Main server. I also believe that, as a player of the former-Main server, this will allow that fresh start that this server has needed for a long time. Members can still play on the old Main server as well as play on the new Main server. More people, I hope, will start playing on new Main because it's the next step for Minetown to allow more new members to play at a level playing field (old Main definitely had some issues when it came to dealing with the wealth gap imo.)

With that being said, I hope new Main will flourish just as much as Classic did when I started playing there nearly a year ago.

Here's a random jigglypuff to look at:

i12357751553p.jpg
@2083868 wrote:

I know that staff members have put in many hours to create the new Main server. I also believe that, as a player of the former-Main server, this will allow that fresh start that this server has needed for a long time. Members can still play on the old Main server as well as play on the new Main server. More people, I hope, will start playing on new Main because it's the next step for Minetown to allow more new members to play at a level playing field (old Main definitely had some issues when it came to dealing with the wealth gap imo.)

Perfectly put imo
@803951 wrote:
For people like myself and HK, Main is hard to leave because we are both dedicated to working on and expanding Tokyo. We had considered seeing if Tokyo could be somehow moved to Main2, but it sadly isn't a possibility. I know Main2 looks neat and all, but until there's some established work over there town-wise, I don't think I'll play on it much.

Why cant you be the one who builds a town over there. You are all complaining about how no one is there, and that it is very boring.

In order for it to get better, we need to all move, rather than asking someone else to make it popular, you should move over yourself, maybe make a town there, a extension of JAPAN? For a broader view, just making an expansion of your clan or town to there. Then your citizens will want to move too. Then it will boost up main.
For those thinking about moving to start a town, do it while you can still get land closer to spawn. Think about how many members could potentially pass through your town on the way out of the city.
@1392481 wrote:
For those thinking about moving to start a town, do it while you can still get land closer to spawn. Think about how many members could potentially pass through your town on the way out of the city.

On August 8th, this is what I plan to do.