Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why Main2 should be considered more by main1 playerbase!
Started by [E] gammage

woah what is this forum wars on me or something!

well its speculation. im full of contradiction so my ideas do er.. bounce.

but its a level playing field, everyone has the opportunity to get rich. i guess its the point im trying to make.
An unnamed staff source did mention to me earlier that he had heard that there may be an option to have your "blocks carried over" from Main to Main2, but I'm unsure if that refers to builds, owned blocks, or both, or if it was all a load of hooey.

I would...give it a chance, if blocks and the like could be transferred. The hundreds of hours (seemingly) wasted on main2 development irks me, but I would bleat like a sheep and follow the herd over to main2 for a month or two while a large community spirit drifted loosely around for a while.
@924650 wrote:

Not really. If you post something like this on a topic like this, you should expect a lot of hate. That's how it goes really.

I don't really see how saying people won't play on main 2 much is narrow minded. Seeing as most posts here agree with that lol

If you think this is war you ain't seen nothing lol it can get a lot worse than this, I hope it doesn't on here.

Ireth, the only reason there is a debate is that the creation of main 2 restricts the expansion of main. Which is what a lot of players would prefer (an expansion of main)
barney, i agree with you there. i did ask for it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I don't see why a topic about bringing more people to a server should recieve hate. Infact I don't get why hate is needed at all. We're all here to get entertained and have fun, right?

Aaand let's get back to the topic-

Imo you don't have to actually ''leave'' a server to play another. I'm doing justfine playing/working on multiple servers. You don't really lose anything by starting on fresh map when the old map is still there.

Main2 isn't just a copy of the old main with a new landscape. Main2 has the biggest town that has ever been ceeated on mc! Lots and houses will be available for players to purchase, there will be places ti see, places to explore and a whole new world to settle down in. Agharta is not the same as main, and that is why i think,everyone, especialy the old mt core of players, should give it a chance instead of just sitting on their many diamond chests on main.
hah didn't know that jordan, sounds pretty good. and yeah why not play on multiple servers, i wish i had that kind of time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> i take ages on any given project <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I agree with Johan, if you've already set yourself up for life on Main, why not take a break and vacation in Main2? :3
@744235 wrote:
@924650 wrote:

Not really. If you post something like this on a topic like this, you should expect a lot of hate. That's how it goes really.

I don't really see how saying people won't play on main 2 much is narrow minded. Seeing as most posts here agree with that lol

If you think this is war you ain't seen nothing lol it can get a lot worse than this, I hope it doesn't on here.

Ireth, the only reason there is a debate is that the creation of main 2 restricts the expansion of main. Which is what a lot of players would prefer (an expansion of main)

Barney, im getting real tired of the crap you keep saying about main2 and main, you and about 10 others are the vocal minority here. You, and tarantula are just making the same stupid arguments on each thread like this. If these are the only things your going to say, i'd like you to stay off these topics.
Currently in the process of filling in a floating 175block diameter circle, I'm not going anywhere
Personally i don't understand why people are making a big fuss about it.

Its not like you are being forced to leave main...