Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why Main2 should be considered more by main1 playerbase!
Started by [E] gammage

Hey all!

So after extensive server playtime, I have concluded that minetowns economy is one of the best. however the main server is quite frankly clogged with the elite few who are extremely wealthy, and that alone has deterred players. a fresh canvas where everyone is equal footing has just been introduced, referred to as main2.

What I don't understand is that why everyone aren't grabbing the chance to exploit that?

Main2 is like the american dream. you can make money not with just logs and wool! (an extreme arguement, not entirely true but to put across my point of view)

Yet people wish to say in main1. lets not forget pretty much all the land in main1 is clogged with regions owned by players that have not played minetown for an age, areas which pretty much mean are dead. main1 is so fresh i will love to be one of the first to cultivate it, ban appeal allowing.

as long as you cant spawn diamonds, main2 has a future. give it a go!

Oh i also hope sawine and the team creates a advertisement campaign for it, would certianly revitalize minetown and its impact on playerbase.

Just my thoughts <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
I'm gonna avoid Agharta (Main2)
May i ask why?
@924650 wrote:
May i ask why?

Because I don't wanna give up all my work I've put into Main, but I'm very excited to see a fresh new main world

even though ill avoid it
il go on it for like a few hours, then il go back to main.
Hey tarantula2, i was talking to you earlier in game. but to answer both your questions, what work could you have possibly done to make it worthwhile, i mean the whole point is to build up from nothing, to survive. surely to have everything is boring?
I have a huge square of land, I'm not giving up a years work for Agharta.

Just an opinion, I think Agharta will be a good edition to the newbs of MT <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
To the 'newbs'? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I personally think it would be rather impressive for somebody to give up all their work and joining the rat race for server power. Indeed if they were all 'newbs' then you would quickly rise to being the richest and pay for others ingame to flatten land and construct w.e you had, making your years work on main1 look like nothing. potentially.
@924650 wrote:
Hey all!

So after extensive server playtime, I have concluded that minetowns economy is one of the best. however the main server is quite frankly clogged with the elite few who are extremely wealthy, and that alone has deterred players. a fresh canvas where everyone is equal footing has just been introduced, referred to as main2.

What I don't understand is that why everyone aren't grabbing the chance to exploit that?

Main2 is like the american dream. you can make money not with just logs and wool! (an extreme arguement, not entirely true but to put across my point of view)

Yet people wish to say in main1. lets not forget pretty much all the land in main1 is clogged with regions owned by players that have not played minetown for an age, areas which pretty much mean are dead. main1 is so fresh i will love to be one of the first to cultivate it, ban appeal allowing.

as long as you cant spawn diamonds, main2 has a future. give it a go!

Oh i also hope sawine and the team creates a advertisement campaign for it, would certianly revitalize minetown and its impact on playerbase.

Just my thoughts <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

first off, people don't dominate a server...

secondly no one wants to play on main 2 as it would mean losing years of work just to play on something that could of been a map expansion

thirdly you wont make money off logs, as no one will be there to sell to

im not trying to be negative, but realistic. people, play on it if you want. but I for one wont be

you strike me as a new player (yes 1 yr vet) and one keen for approval from staff. no offence
what barney said all true!