Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Town Project.
Started by Unknown User

I've been telling everyone that I can that I plan to create a new nation once the Agharta server is launched.

I have already combed and studied the map and I have chosen where we will build.

Look up on the Agharta Map : X : 8511 Z : -2662

I would make my giant farm there and we would make our nation from there. I am open to ideas and really enjoy making buildings where you have to roleplay. Kinda makes the game more exciting.

To all who wish to join me, Let me know.
That is a pretty nice location. You are within walking distance from all biomes.
X : 9816 Z : -1267 is where I though we could put our city and government building. We could have a trade port along that ring of water and put a "Statue of Liberty type" monument at the entrance to the bay.

I'm still looking for names for our nation.
Hmmmm giant farms you say? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> is craftbook going to be on Main2?
Maybe. I was planning to make a huge farm to feed all of our citizen builders.
lol you should come on main and just see what i do with craft book. A lot of people can tell you just what i do with it as well.
I'm extremely interested in working with you on this project, but my availability isn't until September. Please keep me in mind for the new nation nevertheless. My skills include PVP, mining, collecting general materials, and a bit of building.
Roger that, Nova. I'll write your name down. Anyone else that wants to be noted, let me know.
I've already got our government system down for our nation. I call it an "Electoral Republic." Here's how it works.

Once every three months, the citizens of our nation elect members to serve on our republic. (Haven't decided how many will be elected.) Then we hold an election for the past representatives of the republic, five of them will be appointed to the "High Republic." Those five will manage their own branch of our society. The five branches are Labor, Science, Commerce, Culture, and Military.

Here is what the branches are about.

Labor = Mining, Farming, and construction projects for public buildings.

Science = Redstone, brewing, and operations in the Nether.

Commerce = Money, taxation, and trade between other nations of the server.

Culture = Public projects involving art and religion. (Real religion or a fake one, it doesn't matter.)

Military = Armed forces and tool and weapon production.

The members of the Republic below them will debate and govern the nation, but will have to have everything approved by the High Republic.

I am still working on this system. If you want to adjust, add, or know about anything. Just let me know.