Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

Here is the official sign-up for the LoL tournament.

Please sign up using this format:

Summoner name -

Mumble name -

Time Zone -

You are signing up as individuals. As stated before, if we have enough individual players to form a few 3 v 3 teams, we will go forward with that and teams can be selected. If not, it will be 1 v 1 due to the imbalance of 2 v 2. Please, no arguments about it. This is just for fun.

Rules edit

-> Prizes will be dollars to rp based

-> Games will be played as 1v1 draft, on howling abyss

-> The first game is being played in 20 minutes, finalizing the bracket

-> I will eventually disqualify you if we have been waiting on you for over a few days

-> I will spectate most games, but games can be done through the honor system (or I could just check the persons match histoy if we have a liar)

-> I don't care if you have to play one more game than everyone else, it is how it turned out due to player base (qq)

-> Teemo is an auto surrender (For the record THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL RULE) (edited)
If there are enough people to form teams of three i'm all in for it. Since I just started I'm a total noob, so going solo is not going to offer much fun for me :/

Also, you might want to have teams selected randomly (preferably semi random) so that one of two teams doesnt get too overpowered.

8x8johan

8x8johan

gmt+1

EDIT: Just to make it clear for everyone: I'm not attending if there aren't enough players for 3-player teams.
Summoner name - Landro Longshot

Mumble name - Landro

Time Zone - GMT +1

ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA, LANDLUBBER!
Whoa.. There was no inbalance between 2 v 2 and 1 v 1... The vote was 13 to 9. Where is the imbalance? If Oki sucked up to you to get it a 1v1, thats not right.

Don't ask the community what the hell you want to tournament to be, then do the opposite because one guy sucked up to you about it. Unless it's a 2v2, like the community voted for, i'm out.
I originally voted for 2v2, but I'd rather do 1v1s or 3v3s.
Hey guys, what did ire say?
@1151854 wrote:
You are signing up as individuals. As stated before, if we have enough individual players to form a few 3 v 3 teams, we will go forward with that and teams can be selected. If not, it will be 1 v 1 due to the imbalance of 2 v 2. Please, no arguments about it. This is just for fun.

Youve already started arguing
Madster had his heart set on being carried it seems.

Coffeey

Coffeey

GMT 0
@1028183 wrote:
Whoa.. There was no inbalance between 2 v 2 and 1 v 1... The vote was 13 to 9. Where is the imbalance? If Oki sucked up to you to get it a 1v1, thats not right.

Don't ask the community what the hell you want to tournament to be, then do the opposite because one guy sucked up to you about it. Unless it's a 2v2, like the community voted for, i'm out.

Actually, multiple people came to me privately and asked to change their vote. I also did a little bit of research. So before you throw a hissy fit, remember this is just for fun. No one is forcing you to participate.

By imbalance, it wasn't meant by votes. It was meant about mechanics in the game. Think before you start bitching at me.
Summoner name - madster456

Mumble name - madster

Time Zone - Central Time zone

I am only signing up for 3v3.
Summoner name - XCoaster

Mumble name - XCoasterr

Time Zone - Eastern Stranded Time

I'll sign up for whatever. Preferably going into the 1v1, however whatever circumstances come out, I am fine with.

Bow to the prince of Demacia!