Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I hate my Computer...
Started by Unknown User

Gatschet wrote:
go around and ask people if you can mow their lawns.

fuck yes
Do what I do, charge people $1000 to remove their kidneys (to prevent kidney failure). Plus, a human kidney generally sells for about $14200.
oh so your the asshole doctor that does that shit jk <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Alpha-9 wrote:
Fucking, run some tests man, be smart, borrow another PC, put your HDD in it, see wtf its problem is. your button making a weird noise, meaningless, i used to start my mobo with a screw driver by completing the circuit.

lol a screwdriver? that's epic!
Jaysfan wrote:
sawine wrote:
AQ staff is full time job and Artix Entertainment, LLC is a compagny, that makes profit, have employes, makes games...

they are not a minecraft server...

No it's not.. Xyo (a well known player) gets paid half-time for working as a moderator. I know him well. I'm in almost all his vids.

I think sawine got the wrong end of the stick and thought you were saying sawine should pay him to moderate, which is stupid

And yeah, all a button is is compelting a circuit, i've tinkered with PCs the past 5+ years and repaired countless amounts, they're a piece of piss

And hes hardly gonna get a job and get paid the buy a PC to get a job on PC, backwards much

And no it's not easy to get a job in England. We have the highest rate of unemployment we've ever had, with somethign like 1 in 3 people in my age range being out of work.

Don't be talking about things I have first hand experience with, i've been out of work since december and havent stopped looking. Well I coudl try harder i guess but fuck it, I get by, I make money by more unorthodox methods <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

But yeah hunter, if you want help fixing your shit you could always call me or something lolol seriously i'll talk you through it if you really dont know waht you're doing.

Check your BIOS and shit for anomalys also
Jaysfan wrote:
sawine wrote:
AQ staff is full time job and Artix Entertainment, LLC is a compagny, that makes profit, have employes, makes games...

they are not a minecraft server...

No it's not.. Xyo (a well known player) gets paid half-time for working as a moderator. I know him well. I'm in almost all his vids.

Even if hes not paid for full time, the compagny that makes the game is still a profit organisation and makes a lot more money than minetown.
Just wondering hunter, since you said that 90% of jobs require you to be bilingual, whereabouts do you live?
@ Pompus: I live in New Brunswick, Canada. A purely French/English Mix province.

@TEFAlpha: I do not know my specs, and I do not know anything technical about computers, except that if they don't work, then there must be a problem.. so.. yeah.. sorry.

@JPK: Um.. I'm too much of a whimp to go through surgery or donate a kidney. I don't even donate blood.

Update: Still no job. Whats worse, is that all the resume's were stored on a disk, but without a computer, they can't be printed off.. microsoft word doesn't seem to be compatible with staples' and the library's microsoft office program, which we used when making the resume's.

Luckly, I am on the 29th going to speak to a councilor at the employment center, to try and get a job through them. There is a St.Huberts being built, yet to open, I plan on applying there. Wish me luck.. :\
Pretty sure being a Moderator is a privilge, not a job.

~SN
gl hunter!