Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

yes, yes, yes i do XD hhahahaha but i think fat_jones takes the prize for the worst mt player ever
i actually saw fat_jones on another server, before i came to MT
poor poor poor jimbo, i weep for you lol
Nintenzo wrote:
Anyone remember ToffieWoffie? She was the biggest troublemaker ever. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I remember them - the were always trying to sell diamond blocks and credits to people via Paypal to 'raise money for their grandmother'. Never did find out if that was legit or not.

Favourite memory : Raging at Modern because she wanted me to remove my house ( build 30 blocks from her protections) and nearly getting banned for trying to get gold from her so I could move to a city - and then Danni and Sawine getting involved too XD

Anyone remember that guy who made a huge mall who got banned for heavy duping and the mall got deleted along with everyone's plots o.o?
The cake glitch :3
Irethena wrote:
The cake glitch :3

EXP everywhere!
LMFAO came here thinking this was a legit thread about Us Veterans ( You know military ) then saw lets share some good ol' memories and thought to myself as a legit Veteran You cant be a vet and have good memories about combat ROFL looked thru and ^_^ it all made sense. Most of my good memories here are me getting in trouble <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> so I'm going to hold back on this one.
Adz0704 wrote:
Anyone remember that guy who made a huge mall who got banned for heavy duping and the mall got deleted along with everyone's plots o.o?

lol, I had a shop there sadly.
lol wasnt that carloshell? and haha yea m0r, sorry lol
It was MonsTheSexy