Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

Who remembers madster? I hated that ki...wait.
Madster wrote:

I remember that kid...

And that "Sawein" guy... WCXIHJt.png

I feel out of place without a 1 year tag ._.
Madster wrote:

So glad he's gone. You don't even know.
Remember the marrige plugin, and divorces.....
jimbo493 wrote:
Remember the marrige plugin, and divorces.....

Danni said she would marry me then married Sawine. Then Irethena said she would marry me but chose someone else.

I was heartbroken twice.... Just so they know I still cry at night over that ;(
i feel for you italy, no one would ever marry me </3
Hey guys, marriges project has been started back up!!!!! http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/marriage-reloaded/ Lets now spam the Admins with it and we can get it back!
best is when you're shopping for bedsheets and you see one with a lousy thread count and you say to your buddies "this poiece of sh*t sucks"
I remember when the dominion took over the end and hunted down anyone who mined endstone there. all my structures are endstone. I died so many times at their hands ...that is until I got better at laying low. All of warp mygo is built with that endstone.. I never did pay any of the extortion fees.

Grapefruit998: he kep declaring war on so many people. It was fun to watch and I would supply him with lots of potions. I built the first structure in grapeland so that he could get protections. he was entertaining to watch to say the least. when he was banned I ended up with the property rights to grapeland...

Thabigdog: he was one of those people to who would wait in the end to fight people. there was also the duping scandle. I couldn't quite figure out where he was getting all the spawners for his shop from. he was also entertaining.
forlel wrote:
I remember when the dominion took over the end and hunted down anyone

tumblr_inline_mgsan1llgV1qcoa6s.gif