Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

I was once doing a public build and giving out free tools and armor. there was a sign that said "one a piece" someguy comes and right in front of my eyes starts taking them all, he even dumped random crap from his inventory into our chests. we were helplessly saying stop now many times. nothing would stop him after a minute of us yelling my friend robertsar did the only thing he could think of. he said "HELP ZIONIA THEFT" in all cap. zio,heiwashin, and good old MastaC729 came to our rescue. he got away but. it was so funny. about a year ago i lost the screenshot i took.

I have probably told this story before, but you're going to hear it again
Fettuccini wrote:
Thabigdawg was a classy fellow.

Haha! I named my Equivalent Exchange thingy on tekkit after him: Thabigdawg-Machine!
Talking OkiFool into making me a custom pigspawner, using an integrated circuit sign that you can power up with redstone (like the one in the mob-BBQ). Moments later, I added up a fast-clock to it. It seemed a good idea at first, but it turned into a disaster.

Imagine Ron's Sheepcannon, but one that keeps infinitely firing and the switch to turn it off is somewhere in the middle of all those flying pigs.

I still encounter pigs at that place in the most random places.
disrespecting our soldiers is TREASON !!!!!!!!!! see u in hell u son of a bitch. *kicks orange cat effigy* #veteransday
"Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories."

This.
DanniDorrito wrote:
"Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories."

This.

Rapid fire bows, the good old days :')
Back when Sayomie would follow me around and sheep bomb the ever living hell out of me.
Oh the time of when fat_jones was banned!
You guys treat Fat_jones like he's the greatest criminal mastermind Minetown has ever dealt with or something.

I remember I certain admin who teamed up with two modded members and deleted half the server. Oh man those were dark days, the entire community was against me and was trying to place blame on me.
hes not the criminal mastermind, just super annoying