Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Us veterans, lets share some good ol' memories.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

Im excited 4 months til i am a 2 year vet, unlike some people who already got that one before me haha. Lets share some good ol' memories in this thread,
Anyone remember the 998 Guard? Grapefruit998?, this was about a year ago, did you knwo that Zio has one nemesis, that is Grapefruit998

If you were in Grapeland, it is now Legacy, just a fun facr
did ya know that i came to the server approximatley a week or two after danni and when i first joined i was younger, and asked her to be my bestfriend lol
I hardly remember Danni first days around here, she was totally in love with me though *flips hair* and checkers seduced her.
eff

#Flips_hair

Sawine Member

Cody

Gook

MastaC

Me ofc

GoldenGM

Raven

Vegas

Oki

aff

catman

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/346373-rebels-recruiting

betch plz

---

I lab u all
i miss mastac, i live pretty close to where hes going to school, and exeriti, bigger troll than you are jallaf,

okifool, i miss him sike, he was terrible too me lol

also checkersfx was a natural douche lol but he had alot of diamonds so i was forced to be nice lol

and codyholloway, never really liked him, i met him on a different server a while back, he was going through and trolling bumped servers on minetownplanet
Man talking about the past MT makes me miss Original MT Staff, they were so much fun. Imagine everyone acting like Jallaf and me but slightly more perverted.

MT was like the wild west in the beginning, lawless.
I'm wet for you gook
hahaha true, but i cant complain, the staff still is superb, and when everyone acted like jallaf, i hated myself lol
Anyone remember ToffieWoffie? She was the biggest troublemaker ever. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>