Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Zeitgeist Movement (Got link from sawine)
Started by [E] JayoHJH

MSM is total BS. (main stream media)

I dont want to start going over every topic, but msm its 100% controlled.

I saw over 100 life changing news going over ATS (yea... think Im a freak as much as you want, idc) and none of them made it to TV.
ATS??? Whats that?
JayoHJH wrote:
ATS??? Whats that?

Something you shall not know about at your age if you still want to have hope toward this world.

lol... but seriously, ATS stands for AboveTopSecret. (www.abovetopsecret.com)

Many controversal topics are discussed there and.... well idk what else to say...

If you ever visit, take things with moderation. I dont want to "screw" your teenage lol...
Hah... my teenage is already screwed my ideologies has been fucked with for years. I don't even think like a dam kid anymore its a curse I say :[ forced to wear masks to fit in with society. I do have some friends that understand some of that shit though so I guess its cool... Anyways yeah I'll check it out because you're obviously passionate about this subject o.o You're in your prime and you risk your livelihood trying to spread this info o.o
JayoHJH wrote:
Hah... my teenage is already screwed my ideologies has been fucked with for years. I don't even think like a dam kid anymore its a curse I say :[ forced to wear masks to fit in with society. I do have some friends that understand some of that shit though so I guess its cool... Anyways yeah I'll check it out because you're obviously passionate about this subject o.o You're in your prime and you risk your livelihood trying to spread this info o.o

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Didnt expected that. Its people like you that gives me hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Y9-JlSRXw
sawine wrote:
JayoHJH wrote:
ATS??? Whats that?

Something you shall not know about at your age if you still want to have hope toward this world.

lol... but seriously, ATS stands for AboveTopSecret. (www.abovetopsecret.com)

Many controversal topics are discussed there and.... well idk what else to say...

If you ever visit, take things with moderation. I dont want to "screw" your teenage lol...

I don't think it would kill your hope toward this world unless you actually believed it. I took a look at the popular topics on the front page and from the looks it of, it seems like a compilation of conspiracy theories and what not (fake moon landing, stuff like that).

Take it with a grain of salt, I believe there's something to be learned from everything out there, but with every small true fact its 10x easier to find a lie or incorrect statement.

Edit: This isn't to say that I exactly follow everything with MSM either, just saying.
lol, actually the moon landing IS fake <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Some dude made an exellent series of documentaries on youtube. If ever interested to watch, ask for link.

Edit: Ofc there are some freaks on ATS that beleive in insane stuff. But thats why ATS exist, to discuss it.
Yeah, thanks for showing me that site also, I get really depressed over the state of the world and how we treat it, but I also knew a lot of bad things. But I do love news.
Haha at least we have Minecraft <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
sawine wrote:
lol, actually the moon landing IS fake <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Some dude made an exellent series of documentaries on youtube. If ever interested to watch, ask for link.

Edit: Ofc there are some freaks on ATS that beleive in insane stuff. But thats why ATS exist, to discuss it.

I feel like a better question then whether it was fake or real, is whether or not it matters if it was fake or real. I'm thinking of this in two different ways.

1) Imagine the emancipation proclamation, where as kids we're all told how it was signed by prezzy lincoln and freed all the slaves. In reality it just set, according to the Union, all Confederate slaves free, which really would do nothing until the end of the war anyway, and while it gave purpose, it didn't achieve what we're all taught it did. So even if the moon landing was fake, would it matter? A few opinions on ATS were that it was to trick Russia into thinking we were ahead, or even or whatever in the race. Would it really matter if it were fake as long as it accomplished the goals?

2) There's not a whole lot up there in space y'know. Would it honestly matter in its simplest form whether or not we landed on the moon?