Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Talonvale Nation [Hiring Multiple Positions]
Started by [E] Danny

Milk, Forward is still Madsters~

I'm accepting Gotmilk and Savages apps, welcome to the team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Danny wrote:
Milk, Forward is still Madsters~

I'm accepting Gotmilk and Savages apps, welcome to the team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Woot, and oh good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Bump
Minecraft Username: parkerjdude

Avg Amount of Hours Online: As of right now I am not online very much, because I feel like I have done everything on the server. If I get accepted I will be much more active on minetown because I will have a job to do and be expected to do it.

Building Style: My building style is building sleek homes with style and has an expensive taste. I like building on a large scale, doing things that no one has thought about before

Experience: I have built homes on many servers and have had experience as a builder. I have also managed towns and kingdoms in servers and the builders. I understand what is necessary to advance the talonvale, and understand that this is the primary reason of my building. I am also decent with minecraft mechanics such as spawners and redstone, and contribute town-wide services like mobtowers, redstone contraptions, etc. I also helped contribute some of the landscape in Nimaro.

Example ScreenShots: I do not have any screenshots of other servers because all other servers that i have put in the time to build something nice have all been shut down, other than minetown, of course.

Example Warps: /warp parkerhome /warp parkerhome3 /warp parkerhome5 /warp pdropfarm /warp parkerxpfarm

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 8.540248542785940275481613838

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: I would be good for this position because I have lots of energy from being away from minetown for so long, and I am ready to get back and help out the kingdom/server.

Parkerjdude wrote:
Minecraft Username: parkerjdude

Avg Amount of Hours Online: As of right now I am not online very much, because I feel like I have done everything on the server. If I get accepted I will be much more active on minetown because I will have a job to do and be expected to do it.

Building Style: My building style is building sleek homes with style and has an expensive taste. I like building on a large scale, doing things that no one has thought about before

Experience: I have built homes on many servers and have had experience as a builder. I have also managed towns and kingdoms in servers and the builders. I understand what is necessary to advance the talonvale, and understand that this is the primary reason of my building. I am also decent with minecraft mechanics such as spawners and redstone, and contribute town-wide services like mobtowers, redstone contraptions, etc. I also helped contribute some of the landscape in Nimaro.

Example ScreenShots: I do not have any screenshots of other servers because all other servers that i have put in the time to build something nice have all been shut down, other than minetown, of course.

Example Warps: /warp parkerhome /warp parkerhome3 /warp parkerhome5 /warp pdropfarm /warp parkerxpfarm

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 8.540248542785940275481613838

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: I would be good for this position because I have lots of energy from being away from minetown for so long, and I am ready to get back and help out the kingdom/server.

You're in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'm on my phone at the moment, when I get on the PC I'll send you credits and send you a pm with some info.

Trying to get some more people by Friday before I send the plans, if anyone knows any good builders, lead them here, if selected I'll pay 2.5k per accepted referral (aka make money just getting builders to come and apply)
Minecraft Username: moon_rocks

Avg Amount of Hours Online: 35

Building Style: Victorianish/Modern

Experience: I have built some things and sold them, I made the house at /warp Moon, the shop at /warp Markup, my stall at /warp Me, The skyscraper on the Creative server in the small plotworld, at my 4th home, the half finished city at /warp CrystalView

Example ScreenShots: At the warps above <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Example Warps: Listed under experience. I also don't much understand the question of "Experience:" and so does Milk, apparently so I am not the only one D: You can also Message me and or Mail me

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 9

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: Because I like building the physical aspects of cites, although i am not as good with actual buildings but as roads and streetlights and city buildings, more reacreational use things as a lake, ponds, etc.
moon_rocks wrote:
Minecraft Username: moon_rocks

Avg Amount of Hours Online: 35

Building Style: Victorianish/Modern

Experience: I have built some things and sold them, I made the house at /warp Moon, the shop at /warp Markup, my stall at /warp Me, The skyscraper on the Creative server in the small plotworld, at my 4th home, the half finished city at /warp CrystalView

Example ScreenShots: At the warps above <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Example Warps: Listed under experience. I also don't much understand the question of "Experience:" and so does Milk, apparently so I am not the only one D: You can also Message me and or Mail me

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 9

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: Because I like building the physical aspects of cites, although i am not as good with actual buildings but as roads and streetlights and city buildings, more reacreational use things as a lake, ponds, etc.

Did you start the construction on that modern home?
?
moon_rocks wrote:
?

At /warp CrystalView
Ohh kutha made that, not me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>