Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Talonvale Nation [Hiring Multiple Positions]
Started by [E] Danny

TALONVALE

This thread will be under heavy maintenance
Talonvale is a newly erected Nation within the Main server, comprised of the cities:

Adelaide, Bliss, Canada, Old MapleBury, MapleBury, Seoul, Silvermore, Stonerland, Holy Land and Wintershill.
The purpose of Talonvale is to create an empire within the main world and establish a powerful foothold in the city/market enterprise, providing outstanding homes, plots, and a variety of towns to suit players living needs and creating an active community within the nation through running events, contests, multiple town positions, and a chance to get a head start. We will tailor our homes to the needs and budgets of players, and may even be able to give you jobs to earn cash, as well as offer a rent to buy program for those short on cash.

As this is a big thing, there will be a lot of positions opening and chances for advancement if you show enough commitment to what you are doing, but when applying, don't expect one sentence answers to help in any way, I want to see your creativity.

Notice: Only helpers/supervisors/mayors are required to join the Talonvale Clan. Builders do not require you to, allowing you to be part of another clan while building for us

Talonvale Hierarchy

Governor -> DannyBoyg1

Counselor -> Coffeey

Canada

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Adelaide

• -Mayor = Coffey
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

StonerLand

• -Mayor = DannyBoyg1
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Seoul

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Bliss

• -Mayor = DannyBoyg1
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

OldMapleBury

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

MapleBury

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Silvermere

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper = Gotmilk54445
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Holy Land

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor =
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

Wintershill

• -Mayor =
  • -Supervisor = Savage1106
  • -Helper =
  • -Build Manager =
  • -Sr. Builder =
  • -Jr. Builder =

We will be hiring for the following positions:

Jr. Builder

Minecraft Username:

Avg Amount of Hours Online:

Building Style:

Experience:

Example ScreenShots:

Example Warps:

1 to 10, how committed will you be?:

Why do you think you would be good for this position?:

10,000 MTC Sign On Bonus

Weekly Pay based on amount of work completed. The more you build the more you're paid and have a higher chance of being selected for the Sr. Builder Position as everyone starts as a Jr. Builder.

Your app will be looked through, and if we believe you'd be an asset, we will determine which city you will be assigned based on build style and need. We're not just looking for the best of the best, we want members who are willing to put effort into what they do, if you have the drive and determination, we can train you. This is especially a great opportunity for newer members of the server to make new friends and get involved more in the server :'D

Helper

Minecraft Username:

Avg Amount of Hours Online:

Experience:

City/Town Management Experience:

Leadership Experience:

Example Warps:

1 to 10, how committed will you be?:

Why do you think you would be good for this position?:

15000 MTC Sign On Bonus

Weekly Pay to be discussed based on tasks

Helpers will be responsible for quite a few things. First and foremost is making sure projects are being completed and on a timely matter. You will be responsible for filling out small forms every week to record house/market sales, builder progress (recording which builder has done what, and recording any town rule breaks. Tasks will be broken up between a few helpers so it's not a big load, reports will be sent to the supervisor of the town of which you are assigned, based on experience and the size/complexity of each town.
The W wrote:
before I become interested can you explain the positions to me?

Like it says, its under heavy maintenance~
I would like to help out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Whatever city is fine.. to place me in.. Do we get payed?
Updated
Gotmilk wrote:
I would like to help out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Whatever city is fine.. to place me in.. Do we get payed?

meee toooo!
Minecraft Username: moon_rocks you can call me Moon the Great

Avg Amount of Hours Online: 30

Experience: I ran a server once.. don't know if that counts. I have started to make a city but I couldn't expand without making some land claims so it sorta halted.

City/Town Management Experience: I have been forced mayors on other servers, I just liked the town so I took it over... until I got overthrown. I don't think this makes me look good but I know how to run a town.

Leadership Experience: Admin on 2 servers, Owner on 2 until I got DDoS'ed and it ruined my dreams. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Example Warps: /Warp Markup, /Warp Moon, On the creative server I am building a tower on the small plotworld at my 4th home. I am not the best builder, but I wouldn't say I am bad.

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 7... I don't want to lie on this and say 10. Life gets in the way sometimes lol

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: Because I am good in leadership, like doing this kind of stuff. If you don't like me after a week or 2 you can always fire me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thanks

~Moon
Minecraft Username:imkinglol

Avg Amount of Hours Online:3 daily

Experience:

City/Town Management i own a part of shadowexp, however it is sloppy (thats why im not going to be a builder)

Leadership Experience: i own and have owned small servers, i had no complaints

Example Warps: ./warp shadowexp

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 9.5

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: because i fell i can handle it and i need someting to do other than mope arounf
Minecraft Username: gotmilk54445

Avg Amount of Hours Online: Eh, 25-30+ a week

Experience: Experience with what? If you want to know more on this question, because I do not understand, message me.

City/Town Management Experience: I own a town called, ShroomVille.

Leadership Experience: Well for one I am mod.. so I am pretty good at leading, for two, I own GMC, leading lots of projects, for three, I own ShroomVille, <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Example Warps: /warp ShroomVille, /warp GotDrops, /warp MWool, use to be /warp Forward, but I guess Madster sold that to you

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: Like an 8

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: Well, first off, I know you personally, so you can depend on me, to not fail.
Yes me ald malk are the best for the position obviously using the algorithm ¶∞(x) + §£(4) - ¶ support me on this one.
Minecraft Username: Savage1106

Avg Amount of Hours Online: 30

Experience: I have had alot of experience on minecraft and on minetown since i joined in 13th May 2011 . I have owned a few towns such as Wintershill which you now own <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> and Savage.

City/Town Management Experience: I have owned a few towns eg. Savage and Wintershill And they went well when i was owning them.

Leadership Experience:

Example Warps: /warp Savage /warp Wintershill

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 9.

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: Because i have worked with you before and id like to hope i did a good job =P