Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Talonvale Nation [Hiring Multiple Positions]
Started by [E] Danny

Any news on the positions.
Death and Landr0 have been accepted. Within the next hour or two I'll be sending out a pm
Still looking for more!
Minecraft Username: Destroyer1239

Avg Amount of Hours Online: I'm currently sick so I won't be on to much but when I'm not sick and swimming is done probably about from 3:00pm to 8pm and maybe even later.

Experience: I helped out with sky city where I was co owner and I used to own the town caist and I'm now working on my new town oceanview.

City/Town Management Experience: I own oceanview and I'm co owner of the abandon town skycity. Also I used to own caist.

Leadership Experience: on Pvp server I was leader of lone gunner that went well till I got sick and I couldn't really do anything.

Example Warps: warp caist, warp skycity, warp oceanview

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: probably a 7 to 8 so 7.5 because I will also want to work on my town and shop during the free time I have when done helping out if I am hired.

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: because I want to get into main server and become part of the community again like I used to and I would love to help out when possible.
Bump still needs heaps more two builders and one helper for ech city so we need lots