Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Talonvale Nation [Hiring Multiple Positions]
Started by [E] Danny

The town was eventually ditched after realizing all the region protections around it
Alright, here's what I'll do, I'll hire you for road laying and landscaping detail. Wait until Friday before you get project details.

I'll send you the credits now~
Ok thanks
bump
Nobody wants teh moniez?
I want your babies.
Minecraft Username: XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Avg Amount of Hours Online: I am on hoildays for another 5 weeks which means about 20-30 per week and when i go back to school about 10-15hrs

Building Style: I like to build contempary houses with a touch of a modern feeling. I also enjoy creating skycrapers and sculpturs.

Experience: playing minetown for 1 and a half years i had a business that built houses i built about 10 but then business dropped.

Example ScreenShots: attached below

Example Warps: warp deathbuild and /warp xmasbuild2 in event world.

1 to 10, how committed will you be?: 8 I have just finished my building for event and am looking for some more creative pieces of work to do.

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: I am always willing to learn and be commited to the job i am taksed with. I have never really made it onto the stage where everyone wants one of your houses but i think with some more guidence and practive i can really make a difference to your towns and hopefully minetown.

Edit i forgot about my giant telephone booth.
Danny I build a modern house, check it out at /warp moon2. Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Username:

Landr0

Avg Amount of Hours Online:

Too much, lately.

Experience:

On Minetown since July 2011

City/Town Management Experience:

I've helped manage Poundtown, led Dominion (the faction and the home base)

Leadership Experience:

Dominion, helped out in Rebels on the PvP server.

I'm also vice-president in my student frat.

Example Warps:

/warp viewskybreaker, /warp rainsucks, /warp pirate, /warp the provenance (event server), /warp dominion

1 to 10, how committed will you be?:

22 * nlog (2,216)

= 9,999

Why do you think you would be good for this position?:

I'd love to help this faction rise to compete with any other faction on Minetown.
Lol @ the comment acrose left in the telephone box pic.