Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donators packs
Started by [E] sawine

35 $ for stone tools is a skotch steep, seems like a pointless package to me.. then again i have a million duped items GAHULK. maybe move the 50$ donation pack to the 35$ one and then change up the 50 one. Perhaps have a /kit diamond for 50$ 1 pick/shovel/axe refreshed every couple of hours or something?
on the donator packs, does the warp and house protection ($20) mean we can set them, or just get unlimited times of peple setting them for us?
Unlimited times Gatschet. You can not set your own. Donators have priority on those things, normal members are meant to apply on forums..
No one uses Stone Tools.

35 - Iron Kit (30 Min Cooldown) + Water Kit

50 - Flashlight + 30 minute cooldown /heal? + Quote's Farm Kit idea + Miner's Kit (Iron Pickaxe + 64 Torches + Iron Shovel, 10 min cooldown)

Don't tell me that you can easily make more torches, torches are value-less due to the dupe glitch.

~SN

Quotencommon wrote:
Here's an idea: a /farm kit with a stone or iron hoe, some seeds, a block of water or two, and maybe a couple reeds or cactus.

Also, the $30 seems a little underwhelming. You can get stone tools with a mere three minutes of effort. Less actually, considering they already have a /wood kit.

Further also, I recommend that any food kit have the final products rather than the ingredients, e.g. bread instead of wheat and cooked pork instead of raw. People will likely be using it deep underground were they may not have a workbench or furnace (or the supplies/time to build one) available.

Another idea: /bookmark. A secondary warp location similar to /home, but with the intent of saving a location to return to later. I can't count the number of times I've warped out of a lucrative cavern for health reasons, only to be unable to relocate it a few minutes later. A /home2 for those with 2 or more houses would be appreciated as well.

Not many people like to farm, i say we can boost the cake economy with /kit farm. An iron hoe, 16 seeds and reeds.

You can dupe torches? How do you do that, and is it legal on this server?
Being a mod, i have to say that it probably is. My 14 year old self says "I dont give a damn about torches"
I think stone tools should be bumped down to a much lower package. $5-to- $10 They're really basic equipment, easy to make a ton of them. just rather not lug them around.
Gamma rays u know like where BECOME TEH HULK

/troll
OP edited. bump.

Still open to suggestions/modifications.