Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donators packs
Started by [E] sawine

maybe we could have them be able to spawn certain blocks at a high, really high donation level, like cobble or what not with a cooldown of course
I dont know about spawning blocks, that might be to unfair. Plus if it were cobble it would probably be faster to mine a stack then get 1 stack per hour or whatever. I dont think block spawning would happen. We could say "such and such amount of $$ gets a chest of smoothstone", or something?
Im sorry for saying this, but:

No fucking way! Iron tools and armour?! That would decrease theire value.. thats my main income, selling iron..

If i first donate 5$ i get 25 gold bars right? but if i later donate 5$ more, do i get the gold and diamonds in the 10$ donation pack to?
Well, from a lazy-ass's point of view, you can be farming/roaming/building and see : "ooh, my cobble timer is up!" and give yourself a stack. It increases efficiency, not everyone farms cobble all the time
N@|-|. ;R0N 70015 ;5 K;ND@ DU/\/\B. ;7 D3CR3@535 ;75 V@1U3, 1;K3 G01D 5@;D.

Nah, Iron tools is kinda dumb. It decreases its value like gold said.

Ps. Exeriti said it.
Goldengm wrote:

Nah, Iron tools is kinda dumb. It decreases its value like gold said.

Ps. Exeriti said it.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> G01D 0N 7|-|3 /\/\;ND.
happy worm your hacker talk is verry frutrating at least provide translation underneath
We can totally take away the kits? or have them at a high price anyways. If its 80$ for a iron kit that is timed it wont decrease the value, very few people will have them. BUT like i said we dont need them, that was just the original idea.

What could we add?

the 5-20$ are pretty much good to go, but we need 40$ and higher
100+ gets name change