Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donators packs
Started by [E] sawine

*coughCP3000cough*

~SN
yus add it
well anyways jallaf i dont think they can do name changes unless there nicks which all nicknames will have the ~ infront if you guys added tags that would be awesome maybe nicks for 75 and tags for 100 also keep the iron armor they wont cause that big of a spike in armor stuff, plus who buys armor? i just make my own i dont need to buy any
For the iron kit, I think the delay should be anywhere from 1hr to about 4hrs because with an iron pick u can do about 72 blocks per minute, and with the shovel its about 100 bpm. Iron only has a use of about 252 uses so it will run out fast. Most people when they use it aren't gonna be like, "I'm going to save this and wait another hour or so". For the iron armor kit That has about a total of 672 which if you use for fighting or if you fell and are almost dead, will run out soon. Again the delay should be about 1hr-4hrs.

A new idea when you donate $50: A discount at admin store, only by like 5%

For when you donate $100: The discount could go up to 10% or 15% .
But then money=power.... ._.
what's wrong with power? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
i dont think thats a good discount for 100 dollars

also i think the admin shop should sell wolves, becasue admins can spawn mobs, if some bought wolves the admins could give them bones and a the number of wolves in an area and let them tame them, i have a great idea like have a bedrock box and inside the admin will spawn the wolves and give the player bones to tame them with, and lets say a wolf will cost 32 gold bars? a high price for a protector but i think it would work
If you tame a spawned wolf it's retarded (no jokes).
that would be awesome