Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donators packs
Started by [E] sawine

Hmm.

I like it.

But What is difference between $40 and $50?

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Hmm.

I like it.

But What is difference between $40 and $50?

~SN

I need to add more features to the 50 one, right now only kit delay is different.
Water kit?

But Water Source blocks could be abused in Nether.

Since most of the Lightstone will be mined soon, lava is the only light source.

Nether = Obsidian Farm?

Then soon fire will be the only source of light, and since we cant start fires...

~SN
OMG NO WAI AT LAST WE GOT OUT STUPH LOL

Ok i wonder can we Haz Magic Carpetz
Change the amount of gold from donating to:

5$=20gb

10$=30gb

15$=40gb

20$=50gb

30$=70gb

and so on...

Diamonds can stay the same until 30$ where you get 10 and then add 5 to every 10$ extra. 20$ should not have a kit. First Kit should start at 40$ and it should be stone with 1 hour delay. Then at 80$ add the iron kit AND iron armor with 12 hour delay, if possible.

Changes in donator packs dont always have to be every 10$.

100$ gets you the ballin and diamond armor kit with a huge time delay of like 3 days or something, again, if possible.

I dont think kits should be easy to get.

What do people think on adding different levels of craftbook to donating? Say you cant use IC's unless you donate 20$(lotsa people might say no but its good incentive)

Definitely NO magic carpet and flying at any price.
moved to general because some people said they couldnt post on it in announcements
Reggief wrote:
Change the amount of gold from donating to:

5$=20gb

10$=30gb

15$=40gb

20$=50gb

30$=70gb

and so on...

Diamonds can stay the same until 30$ where you get 10 and then add 5 to every 10$ extra. 20$ should not have a kit. First Kit should start at 40$ and it should be stone with 1 hour delay. Then at 80$ add the iron kit AND iron armor with 12 hour delay, if possible.

Changes in donator packs dont always have to be every 10$.

100$ gets you the ballin and diamond armor kit with a huge time delay of like 3 days or something, again, if possible.

I dont think kits should be easy to get.

What do people think on adding different levels of craftbook to donating? Say you cant use IC's unless you donate 20$(lotsa people might say no but its good incentive)

Definitely NO magic carpet and flying at any price.

Nice suggestions, I see why Sawine gave you that file.. Uh.

What are IC's again?

And Diamond Armor Kit? A bit OP.

Maybe Iron, with a shorter cooldown.

~SN
Space wrote:
Nice suggestions, I see why Sawine gave you that file.. Uh.

Sarcasm? lol I cant tell

Yeah Diamond armor(NO TOOLS) might be to OP but if it has a huge delay it might just break after the time for a new one runs down. Then again I am not sure if the timed kits can be added.

So space your saying maybe have iron tools at 80 then at 100 add iron armor to that?

IC= integrated circuits http://craftbook.sk89q.com/wiki/Integrated_circuits

I got that idea from another servers donator pack. There you actually had to donate to use ANY craftbook.
omg i will never use IC lols too complex redstone confuses the hell outta me ha although a calculator would be nice
Lol the packs could be done real soon if we get the packs finalized, im sorta waiting on that before I finish more. gotta go for a few hours now, hopefully some people say suggestions.