Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Announcement] Spawner Plugin Down!
Started by [E] Zionia

Patience, this is being worked out. Once we fully state what the whole idea is, you can criticise all you want.
what he said ^^

im getting a long, fully detailed and planned out post written this week about what is going to happen and i will accept criticism and suggestions for tweaking it to be better for the players (within reason) in the forum posts. I dont want to discuss this subject in game anymore as it always turns into a yelling match and very quickly makes me want to step back from MT for a day or two.
1 thing that should be put into consideratio, this would make pig spawners practically worthless, and anyone who has paid for their spawners, like me i have paid 25+ on spawners, and get no profit for them, so if we were to change them/relocate woud have to repay everytime
I'm worried when this big post comes out, you guys will be too set on the idea to not do it if the community hates it...
Zionia wrote:
slime chunks cant be 'moved' and i persnally am unsure of how to ID them now that they dont show in Rei's minimap...easiest way is to just go find swamp as they are all considered slime chunk areas.

it is going to be complicated...but if people want what some of the goals of this spawner fix are (gold back in the market system, inv share between main and main2, and having a value for MTC again amongst others) they will need to help out and make some sacrifices...we are al

l going to be hit in some way shape or form by this...but in the end, i think more people will be happy with the rewards

you can also id them with the zombe mod pack, its part of the info mod, the info mod has a ton of useful stuff in it.
really >,> ill need to look into that part for slime chunk iding...I miss when they all showed on reis tho...much easier
Zionia wrote:
really >,> ill need to look into that part for slime chunk iding...I miss when they all showed on reis tho...much easier

indeed that way you don't have to walk (fly for you) on every chunk to see with that annoying crap on your screen...
I think that slime chunks are calculated off of the world seed. The /seed command should give you the world seed if you have the appropriate permissions.
i think forlel is right <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
BARNEY626 wrote:
I'm worried when this big post comes out, you guys will be too set on the idea to not do it if the community hates it...

I agree with you 100% i will further that, and bet that the community will revolt, yet nothing will be dun about. (geez im starting to talk like zio my self)

we shall see, i kind of have this running bet going with myself about each change and how much it will impact the community. if it is as bad as I think it might get main will be dead in under 6 months. (its a little early to call) but I am predicting its downfall. Your People are crying out to you!!!

Edit: fixed 3 typo's