Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Announcement] Spawner Plugin Down!
Started by [E] Zionia

Does anyone have an estimate to when this will be fixed?
it will prolly be a while...the plugin itself was delayed in being updated and im looking to switch over to mbox anyways....so yea...give us a little time...there are plenty of spawners and farms in the world that it shouldnt be too much of an issue
The issue for me is that I found a nether fort with blaze spawners that I can't mine xD
do what we did in the old times before blazes could be farmed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> make your trap at them and put a sign on it...
my bumps, my bumps, my lovely creeper chunks
if there is a switch to monster box, how will existing spawn eggs be treated?
forlel wrote:
if there is a switch to monster box, how will existing spawn eggs be treated?

I think you better craft them into spawners while you can.
there will be an elongated post about what is happening later...odds are i will be doing a buy back program for eggs while we switch...its not going to be an overnight switch of plugins cause i dont wanna cheat yall if i dont have to. The full details will come out prolly this weekend when i have time to write it all out in completion
Ah.. god... So, all our existing eggs will just turn into MTC?? And will we be able to break our placed spawners to we can exchange them for mtc too?
What are looking at in terms of the buy back? It is going to be like 2k per egg no matter what or will it reflect current market value? I know many people have eggs in vaults. Will the buy back last long enough to give people with eggs in vaults time to join in the buyback?