Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Announcement] Spawner Plugin Down!
Started by [E] Zionia

I bet vaults will be up well before Mbox is running.

I think the price of replacing an egg/spawner with an Mbox spawner of the same type is fair. Zombies and cave spiders have taken a hit lately and are worth a bit less, but creepers / villagers / slime / magma / oscelot / wolf / sheep kept their value and were tough to get ahold of.
If we do use mbox and then decide to go back to SS it will be a disaster...

If this buy back program fails, the economy will take a big hit, good or bad...
dont speculate too much just now...im still notr 100% on how/when all this will happen. its planned to be a slow shift...the only reason SS is down is cause of the plugin itself. It will be coming back for a time until the final decission is made, and even then, i plan to make it a slow changeover in which i will buyback eggs at the market value (or perhaps a bit more than market value). As i keep telling ppl, nothing is set in stone yet...i plan to make it as simple a changeover as possible....

please dont overthink or speculate on what is going to happen too much...when i get all the information together about the idea, i will post a large thread about it for discussion. Please dont ask me to explain it further than this until i get the post up as im getting a headache from trying to explain things that are not definite yet...
is there any way that I could have a slime chunk located for me before the switch-over ? I cannot do the deploy, break redeploy thing. I will pay diamonds.
Some eggs, I bought for full price at the CS, but other's I bought from players at a lower price. Some, I got from natural spawners.

This is going to be quite complicated, as either way, some people will feel cheated.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
slime chunks cant be 'moved' and i persnally am unsure of how to ID them now that they dont show in Rei's minimap...easiest way is to just go find swamp as they are all considered slime chunk areas.

it is going to be complicated...but if people want what some of the goals of this spawner fix are (gold back in the market system, inv share between main and main2, and having a value for MTC again amongst others) they will need to help out and make some sacrifices...we are all going to be hit in some way shape or form by this...but in the end, i think more people will be happy with the rewards
!!!wawon0!!! wrote:
Idellechi wrote:
The issue for me is that I found a nether fort with blaze spawners that I can't mine xD

i came to your home and almost broke it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

tumblr_m6yce2rDRa1raei82o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400.gif

DUDE! WTF! >.<
Zionia wrote:
there will be an elongated post about what is happening later...odds are i will be doing a buy back program for eggs while we switch...its not going to be an overnight switch of plugins cause i dont wanna cheat yall if i dont have to. The full details will come out prolly this weekend when i have time to write it all out in completion

If it's a permanent switch, please no, I have chests full of eggs.... Like, will silkspawners come back after that? I can wait then.
!!!wawon0!!! wrote:
can we wait for silk spawners first, i mean its a great plugin, its just having a few issues

i-support-this-post.jpg
Zionia wrote:
dont speculate too much just now...im still notr 100% on how/when all this will happen. its planned to be a slow shift...the only reason SS is down is cause of the plugin itself. It will be coming back for a time until the final decission is made, and even then, i plan to make it a slow changeover in which i will buyback eggs at the market value (or perhaps a bit more than market value). As i keep telling ppl, nothing is set in stone yet...i plan to make it as simple a changeover as possible....

please dont overthink or speculate on what is going to happen too much...when i get all the information together about the idea, i will post a large thread about it for discussion. Please dont ask me to explain it further than this until i get the post up as im getting a headache from trying to explain things that are not definite yet...

Okay, im trusting my ENTIRE exp farm's future on you zionia. No pressure ^^;

Ach... okay maybe its a lot of pressure but...

I should probably shut up now. Yeah, that's a good idea xD

c0e.gif
XD SS will come back up for a time, but it will be removed for good once the full switch is made. dont panic just yet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

BTW: the official post about the future plans of spawner plugins and such will be made this week. SS should also be fixed this week as soon as i find the right person to kick in teh nutz <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Idellechi wrote:
!!!wawon0!!! wrote:
Idellechi wrote:
The issue for me is that I found a nether fort with blaze spawners that I can't mine xD

i came to your home and almost broke it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

tumblr_m6yce2rDRa1raei82o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400.gif

DUDE! WTF! >.<
Zionia wrote:
there will be an elongated post about what is happening later...odds are i will be doing a buy back program for eggs while we switch...its not going to be an overnight switch of plugins cause i dont wanna cheat yall if i dont have to. The full details will come out prolly this weekend when i have time to write it all out in completion

If it's a permanent switch, please no, I have chests full of eggs.... Like, will silkspawners come back after that? I can wait then.
!!!wawon0!!! wrote:
can we wait for silk spawners first, i mean its a great plugin, its just having a few issues

i-support-this-post.jpg
Zionia wrote:

Okay, im trusting my ENTIRE exp farm's future on you zionia. No pressure ^^;

Ach... okay maybe its a lot of pressure but...

I should probably shut up now. Yeah, that's a good idea xD

c0e.gif

Lol really long quote thread...
So zio, are you basically trying to shrink the market for spawners and make them less usefull and even more expensive to use?

In exchange for use of gold again (which I don't think will happen anyway as people still have the gold) and at the same time make MTC worth something (I'm pretty sure it's the main currency right now, and arnt you trying to use gold a the same time?)

I'm just really confused about what you are trying to do with this change...