Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] End of the World Today.
Started by [E] GACKT

I sure hope the world ends, the world is going to SHIT, we're not evolving, we're DEVOLVING, 90% of kids nowadays are FUCKING RETARDS, and our future is in their hands, so, basically, we're FUCKED.
ipwnin3D wrote:
I sure hope the world ends, the world is going to SHIT, we're not evolving, we're DEVOLVING, 90% of kids nowadays are FUCKING RETARDS, and our future is in their hands, so, basically, we're FUCKED.

This is why Technology exists. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Pj678.png
Technology doesn't make essential decisions, doesn't make things, doesn't research, doesn't build things.
ipwnin3D wrote:
Technology doesn't make essential decisions, doesn't make things, doesn't research, doesn't build things.

Honestly.. Your attitude at how human civilization is moving along pisses me off a bit.

Do you like minecraft? I would assume you do, as you play on the Minetown server quit a bit. How do you think minecraft runs? On a computer? Where does the computer run? Technology is apart of us evolving. What in the hell do you want us to evolve in? It's not like we can just all decide that we are all going to grow a third leg, or an extra arm.

As a matter of fact. We are evolving. More then you know. 100 years ago, people were living to be the age of what.. like 45-60? What are we at now? 75-100+ I don't really see how you want us to "evolve" ?

Explain your wanting us to evolve more in depth?
Madster wrote:
ipwnin3D wrote:

Honestly.. Your attitude at how human civilization is moving along pisses me off a bit.

Do you like minecraft? I would assume you do, as you play on the Minetown server quit a bit. How do you think minecraft runs? On a computer? Where does the computer run? Technology is apart of us evolving. What in the hell do you want us to evolve in? It's not like we can just all decide that we are all going to grow a third leg, or an extra arm.

As a matter of fact. We are evolving. More then you know. 100 years ago, people were living to be the age of what.. like 45-60? What are we at now? 75-100+ I don't really see how you want us to "evolve" ?

Explain your wanting us to evolve more in depth?

I was going to add the link on my wall but seeing your last post i feel like i must comment. Technology doesn't do a thing for us we do it for us, we make the technology to help us out we use the technology for research we operate the technology that makes us things and makes us live longer. and most of all technology did not create Minecraft people write it and designed the graphics and it did not create MineTown CodyHallway did (Sawine maintains it) we do more for ourselves than technology.

Edit i have now read the op's first post by the content in it i'm not sure it was even ipwnin3d posting that...

Edit #2 Gatch posted this (should have known) I still dont like ipwnin3d's post.
The technology comment was a joke. No flame was intended.
Good to hear. it clearly isn't the end of the world (yet)
Where is the nearest water source? Im sweating too much from laughing my ass off! I need more water!

Seriously, I find it funny when people say the end is near. How do they know? IT makes NO sense XD
It's the end of the world, and I'm just laying here in my bed at 2am reading the MineTown forums.

What am I doing with my life?! XD