Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] End of the World Today.
Started by [E] GACKT

Though I don't believe that an ancient civilization foresaw the end of the world, but I can't help feel really uneasy today.

Shouldn't be wasting what might be my last hours alive on forums.
Come on, the worst thing which can happen is that u have to choose between a nice but boring place or a hot one with most interesting people like Adolf Hitler, Mussolini and Superman
GACKT wrote:
Though I don't believe that an ancient civilization foresaw the end of the world, but I can't help feel really uneasy today.

Shouldn't be wasting what might be my last hours alive on forums.

JLijS.gif
Hey, if the world is ending anyway, who cares if you waste your last hours. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm still alive! :veryexcited:
Jallaf wtf does Men At Work have to do with the end of the world?

c3e.jpg
Its not the 21st here yet, I'm still living in the past mannn
The only apocalyptic this ive seen today is the emmence amount of lag my internet is getting. IS IT THE END???
MastaC729 wrote:
Jallaf wtf does Men At Work have to do with the end of the world?

c3e.jpg

It has everything to do with the fact The owners of kookabarra sits under the old gum tree have every right to sue jallaf on the last day of his life.
I believe that no way the world is going to end today. I mean think about how many times did they predict that the world is going to end and they were wrong for the past years.